Thread: 'Health' 50 Fattiest Foods in the US... check out #34... page

TamiO is offline Member

'Health' 50 Fattiest Foods in the US... check out #34...

Primal Fuel
    North Carolina: Livermush - 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - Health.com

I'm pretty sure #34 is something most of us would salivate over, lol!!

I ran through most of these, and several things were going through my head.... granted, most of these foods were nothing I would touch, given that you probably don't know what they were fried in, or they had more sugar than any human should ingest at a sitting. The first thing that came to mind with most of these was, hmmm, that doesn't sound like THAT much fat. My viewpoint is definitely changed after being on PB for a month and a half!

The second thing was the often-repeated phrase 'artery-clogging' which made me roll my eyes.

I bet I wasn't the only one here who looked at the bacon-wrapped meatloaf and thought, that's going on the menu for next week!

ss14 is offline Member
    Years ago they would have been nuns, now they have jobs at "Health Magazine" chiding people for eating food they like.

Meegads is offline Senior Member
    Mmmmm...fatty lamb chops...I drooled at a lot of things on that list, LOL Turducken - minus the stuffing, of course - is AMAZING. I've had the Loco Moco at ICM, BTW. It was FABULOUS. I'd have to kick the gravy these days, and most of the rice, but I'd probably still eat it.
    Life is short. Eat Beef!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools