Yup everything he just said x2, hell make it x5 (reread it a few times lol)
Less carbs (under 150g), more fat, a little more protein wouldn't hurt at all, but 135g is a good baseline. If you're lifting heavy and eating like a maniac, feel free to add calories via protein i.e 150g a day.
1) I'm going to assume you're a Man, if you're a woman awesome just insert "dude" for "dudette"
2) Stop counting calories you're a dude, track your macros until you get an idea what it looks like
3) Don't make #$%^& complicated, eat every day in the same amounts, none of this eating like a bird on "rest" days
4) Muscle gets built on "recovery" days, so eat like you mean it, every day.
5) You're tiny, so stop eating like you're tiny.
Lift Heavy, Eat Big, Rest Often.
I hope you found this post information and motivational, if not feel free to call me bad names in a private message .
"Go For Broke"
Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"