Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give me links to why ephedrine is bad. page

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

Give me links to why ephedrine is bad.

Primal Fuel
    I'm having a debate with someone on this. I want to prove why it's a bad way to lose fat in the long term. I found a bunch of pubmed articles that don't state any bad effects of it, which is what I'm trying to get at in my conversation.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Just Google "ephedrine is bad". There are plenty of links.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

jakey is offline Senior Member
    why debate something you don't know about? just sayin... is it worth it?

He is trying to get me on them. >_<

Also, I am tempted because I can get really bad cases of ADD most of the time, and I feel like it would help me to focus more.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 06-12-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    If it brings in a lot of money in the medical community - you won't find many bad articles on it - weather it really is bad for you or not.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    How would ephedrine help you focus more?

And I'm asking seriously, not snarkily.

Ephedrine makes me feel like I've snorted a line of coke, but I didn't have to pay
    500 bucks for it and I probably won't die from my whopping 8mg that I took... since
    I know what it was cut with. HAR!

Anyway, it doesn't ever make me feel "more focused", but I do have a super great
    sense of well being and a shit ton of energy. And, the appetite suppressant part of it
    all is grand as well.

You can get 60 tabs for 15.00 dollars from your local drug store, so if you DO decide to
    take it, don't get it from GNC or some other whack expensive place.

PM me if you want the name of the stuff.

And for the record, I don't take it daily or anything anymore, but I have, and look, I'm still alive.

You just can't go balls out batshit crazy on it. It's addictive, like anything else, and, you *do* develop
    a tolerance for it.

Julie

Yeah, I'm scared of the addiction, and the focus in the mental energy is the part that appeals to me. How often do you take it?

The addiction only happens if you get crazy about it, and how often you take it depends
    on how the doseage affects you.

My tabs are 25mg a piece, I can get away on 1/3rd of that tablet in the morning with my
    coffee and be set for the day.

So if you start off with that, feel nothing, then you may want to try half a tab the second time
    around.

My husband, who's 6'2 and 220lbs can take half a tab and be fine for the day.

But then I had a friend who took 1/3rd, who's about 165lbs and 5'5 and she didn't feel
    a damn thing from it, so it all just depends!

You just want to start off slowly and adjust from there.

You're not going to get addicted on 1/3rd a day or even half a pill a day.

There was this one chick on Dr. Phil that was taking like TEN WHOLE PILLS
    or more a day.

How she didn't implode from all that is beyond me. I guess she just got her tolerance
    up so high that she could, but man, when you've taken a little too much, YOU KNOW IT.

It's not a bad feeling, like overdosing on coke (askmehowiknow) it's just a weird kind of,
    hmmm, stuffy ear weird feeling.

It's hard to explain.... I guess the only way I can explain it is that you just know, and you do
    NOT feel like you're dying.

I'm sure I've scared you off for good after that. HAR!

Some peeps even do the EC/Stack - which is an ephedrine tab AND a cafffeine tab.

Good lord, dunno how they do that either.

Just my 1/3rd and my cuppa loser Folgers is enough to make me want to clean the house
    from top to bottom.

And if you know me, house cleaning is poisonous, so I try not to do it.... like Evuh.

Lmao, thanks for the info xP I guess I'll never use it but try it on a day I'm feeling really low energy xP

By the way, that quicksilver mine hike is awesome. Totally was not expecting the view to be so nice. Thanks for the rec.

Yeah, good idea.

Trust me, it's not heroin, you won't get hooked on the first try, and you may not
    even feel a thing.

Caffeine pills are way too harsh for me, but this stuff, just my third, is fine sometimes
    when I'm dragging ass, or, you know that time before LadyTime hits when you have a
    hollow leg and no matter HOW MUCH YOU EAT, you're still starving? So you keep eating?

It's PERFECT for that.

So, one or two days a month, I'm all about it.

Which trail head did you start off on for your Quicksilver hike? There are four.

I don't remember a spectacular view from the Quicksilver trails I've been on... unless
    I'm just spoiled and have forgotten.

Like when I go to Monterey to visit my mother and she's still all gaga about the freaking
    ocean. "Oh honey! look at that water!" My eyes glaze over and I think to myself "yep, there
    it is... there it STILL IS".

I appreciate it, but I'm desensitized from growing up in Santa Cruz every weekend since I was
    SIX.

zzZZzzzz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast