That one looks good to me.
When I buy I go for-
1) Price is important to me when comparing. Once I find a few that meet my criteria I usually compare price based on how many billion bacteria per $
2) Multiple strains of bacteria. Good to get variety
3) Suitable coating/capsule that's not made of anything I don't want to eat
4) I want at least 40billion per capsule because I don't want to be swallowing heaps of pills to get the dose I want
5) Survival of digestion is important but I have seen some stuff that said it doesn't matter if they die.. can't remember where I saw that, anyway, basically if it says they survive that's good.
Other things to do - eat veges without washing (if you trust their source). Soil bacteria can be good to get back in in small doses.
I'm hardly an expert anyway, this is just what I've done over the last few years since i became interested in my gut health