Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from South London page

cloclo73 is offline Junior Member

Red face Hello from South London

Shop Now
    Hi there
    I started my PB journey a couple of months ago. Absolotely LOVE it. It is not a diet it is my way of life now.
    Just wondering if there is any Londoners out there that want to meet and discuss!!!

Chloe

Ronnie76 is offline Junior Member
    Hey, not from London, but do spend some time there. I'm from Leicester and have been on and off Primal for a few months. Good luck with it, glad you're enjoying it!

Ronnie

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Chloe!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cloclo73 View Post
    Hi there
    Hi back. Nice to see people from my side of the pond here. The more we get, the more we can share information relevant for our access to resources.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

evergreen101 is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

I live in West London and looking for Primal buddies. There is a London Primal/Paleo group on FB but not much seems to happen - https://www.facebook.com/paleolondon

Considering setting up a London Primal 'Meet-Up' group... would be great if a few of us could do it??

Fran

Gary Conway is offline Senior Member
    Hi Chloe - welcome to the forum! I'm from Fleet in Hampshire so not too far away. Family are originally from Ealing/Northolt

eskim is offline Junior Member
    Hi Chloe

I'm based near London in Watford. I have only been primal for 2 months and going very well so far. I have been wondering about eggs in UK. Organic? Free range? What's best for primal eating?

ragwort is offline Senior Member
    Hi Chloe

I'm in Midhurst, West Sussex and come up to London quite often .... welcome to the growing band of primal peeps!

About eggs I try to eat local organic where possible but sometimes buy supermarket free range ... eggs are pretty good in this country now thanks to Hugh F-W!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eskim View Post
    I have been wondering about eggs in UK. Organic? Free range? What's best for primal eating
    There's no organic eggs available here so I buy free range. Large are 99p a half dozen in Aldi and Lidl. I have a two egg omelette for breakfast with either mushrooms or spinach that I fry in a bit of butter. Doesn't look a large meal but it does me 'til lunch time.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    Hello, I live just outside London near Kingston-upon-Thames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast