Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from South London page 2

eskim is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Thank you all for this information. I found some free range organic eggs in Sainsburys today, a bit pricey at 3.79 for 12. What about nitrite free bacon?
    Started Primal 16 Jul 2012.
    SW = 100.7kg
    GW = 68kg

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottsmith View Post
    I live just outside London near Kingston-upon-Thames.
    I worked at Bentalls when I was at school. Mum was a Buyer in the photography department. I joined the Army and moved away. Mum & dad retired to Norfolk. Started doing genealogy and found my granddad and his father were born in Kingston. A couple of years ago my younger daughter moved to Tolworth. I'll be visiting Kingston on the 22nd.

Any eateries in Kingston where one can get a primal lunch?
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

messymisstess is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys, thought it was about time someone made one of these (if they haven't already, if so please let me know) https://www.facebook.com/PrimalBluep...ax_wizard=true
    Please join and let's organise some meet-ups in the UK and build our little community. I'm fairly new to the PB (6 months ish) but loving it and my body is thanking me for it.

Health Divas Guest
    Here, here! We, Health Divas, are from London, UK! We love Mark's articles and are a big fan! Mark is the ONLY one out there that writes MORE about women, that's why we follow him. An example, his article, Should Women Fast? Yes? No? It depends? We created a little poll for our divas out there VOTE HERE: Health Divas Fasting Forum • View topic - VOTE NOW: SHOULD WOMEN FAST?

Boys, you are also welcome to help our divas with your opinions and experience!

Love,
    Health Divas
    Health Divas

Maria bee is offline Junior Member
    Hello! Wow I just went primal a couple of months ago too! Would love to meet and discuss. I love the food and lifestyle. I'm living in central London in wc1 area at the moment!

Maria bee is offline Junior Member
    P.s. I get the fairtrade omega 3 enriched eggs from waitrose and their 1.99 for 6. I'm going to write to them and find out whether the hens are grain fed or not...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12