Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to excersise/fibromyalgia page

ilovedogs is offline Senior Member

new to excersise/fibromyalgia

Primal Fuel
    I have not excersised for a very long time, I cannot do a pull-up, I cannot do a squat or even a real push-up. I have watched the fitness videos on progression but I am wondering how many do I do to start with and in what order. I dont know where to start really so any advice would be great. BTW my doc says I have this fibromyagia but I think I am just extremely weak through lack of excersise. Oh I do hula hoop when I have the energty but not for long maybe a few minutes and then I am exhausted.

Grizz is offline Banned
    I have not excersised for a very long time, I cannot do a pull-up, I cannot do a squat or even a real push-up. I have watched the fitness videos on progression but I am wondering how many do I do to start with and in what order. I dont know where to start really so any advice would be great. BTW my doc says I have this fibromyagia but I think I am just extremely weak through lack of excersise. Oh I do hula hoop when I have the energty but not for long maybe a few minutes and then I am exhausted.
    Do you also have cold intolerance, cold hands & cold feet?

Do you have any of these other symptoms?
    * Cholesterol levels increased (1) * Cysts of skin, breast & ovaries (2,9)
    * Cold intolerance (cold hands & feet) (1) * Concentration decreased [brain fog] (1)
    * Constipation (1) * Depression (1)
    * Diabetes (4) * Dry, coarse hair (1)
    * Dry skin (1) * Dry Mouth
    * Dry Eyes * Excessive sleepiness (1)
    * Fatigue (1) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome * Fibromyalgia (4)
    * Fluid Retention (4) * Graves’ Disease (4)
    * Hair Loss (10) * Headaches (11)
    * Heart rate slowing (1) * Hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, Hashi’s (4, 9)
    * Immune system reduced function (4) * Insomnia (4)
    * Keloids (9) * Memory Poor (12)
    * Miscarriages & Low Baby IQ * Mental Retardation
    * Muscle Cramps, Pain (1,4) * Parotid duct stones.(12) * Puffiness around the eyes (1) * Stomach Problems
    * Sweating reduced or gone(1) * Swelling of the legs (edema) (1) * Temperature drop in body temp (1) * Thyroid cysts (Goiters) (2,3) * Weakness (12) * Weight gain (1)
    1) Iodine Therapy
    (2) Thyroid Cyst Symptoms | eHow.com
    (3) Iodine Cures
    (4) Iodine Therapy
    (5) Iodine Deficiency and Estrogen Dominant Diseases - Jorge D. Flechas, MD - YouTube
    (6) Iodine for Health by Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD
    (7) Cancer and Iodine - The Iodine Project
    (8) Iodine Deficiency - An Under-Recognized Epidemic
    (9) Dr. James Howenstine -- Iodine is Vital For Good Health
    (10) Iodine and Hair Loss: Is There A Connection? | Natural Health & Organic Living Blog
    (11) Dr. James Howenstine -- Iodine is Vital For Good Health
    (12) Iodine deficiency symptoms and benefits | Foods containing Iodine | Overdose Symptoms
    (13) Dr. David Derry Answers Reader Questions -- Asthma and Thyroid Hormones

Bottom line:
    http://www.saywhydoi.com/function-of...i-need-iodine/

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-11-2012 at 05:00 AM.

I did have half my thyroid gland removed due to a goiter and so I take thyroxine tablets 125mc. I do have excessive sleepiness, cold intolerence and heat intolerance also. I do get muscle aches and joint pain, poor memory, this is ne of the reaasons I cut grains and am trying to build some strenght.

Grizz is offline Banned
    All of these things are telling you that you are severely iodine deficient. You need to get yourself on iodine with required supplements and follow the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol.

See details here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Iodine is ESSENTIAL for human health. The reason you had goiter in the 1st place was severe iodine deficiency. You could have cured your goiter by taking iodine, that surgery was not necessary. Other diseases that women can expect from severe iodine deficiency include Migraines, Fibrocystic Breasts, PCOS, Painful Periods, Endometriosis, Cysts & related cancers. Men suffer from Prostate problems, related cancers, and erectile dysfunction, low libido, low testosterone, gonad cysts from iodine deficiency.

Every cell in the human body requires iodine.
    See these 2 links for more:
    http://iodine4health.com/basic/iodinegroup.htm
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-11-2012 at 07:40 AM.

I thought I was not allowed to supplement iodine if I was on levothyroxine for my thyroid condition. I asked about taking kelp at the health store and they said no.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    I thought I was not allowed to supplement iodine if I was on levothyroxine for my thyroid condition. I asked about taking kelp at the health store and they said no.

We are all victims of Thyroid Madness Disease.

MOST IMPORTANT read this link:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post844257

Please read these links:
    Site Map | Stop The Thyroid Madness
    http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com...d-a-good-doc/#

Kelp is a no no because it is so contaminated with pollution. You need Lugols iodine or iodoral which is pure, available from Amazon.Com

The TRUTH about your Levothyroxine:
    http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com...oxine+&search=

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-11-2012 at 08:41 AM.

I am in the U.K. and are you suggesting I stop my thyroxine? I don't really understand only that I have been told not to take iodine supps because of the fact that I onlly have half a thyroid and need thyroxine to functon. I don't think Armour is available over here. My doctor does measure the T3's also and I am currently taking 125mc levothyroxine. Still get symtoms though. So should I take iodine then and how much?
    Last edited by ilovedogs; 06-11-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    I am in the U.K. and are you suggesting I stop my thyroxine? I don't really understand only that I have been told not to take iodine supps because of the fact that I onlly have half a thyroid and need thyroxine to functon. I don't think Armour is available over here. My doctor does measure the T3's also and I am currently taking 125mc levothyroxine. Still get symtoms though. So should I take iodine then and how much?
    I'm suggesting you follow the advice in Stop The Thyroid Madness links that I provided. Carefully read what they have to say.
    I have given you all the research links, and it is up to you to read them and take action as required.

Every cell in your body requires iodine. So you need to supplement with iodine. Your Levothyroxine does not supply iodine to your body. I have given you a great deal of information already that you are not studying. After you have gone over carefully ALL of the links that I have provided to you, ask your questions. You will find me at the Iodine Thread here:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45205.html

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-11-2012 at 10:29 AM.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Listen to your DOCTOR!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Listen to your DOCTOR!

He says I shouldn't take iodine supps. But it sounds really good, would a little hurt do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast