Thread: Ciao a tutti! page

paleoverde is offline Junior Member

Ciao a tutti!

Ciao a tutti !
    Perdonatemi se la traduzione non Ť proprio corretta. Sono italiana e ho iniziato l'alimentazione paleo nel 2011 dopo aver letto il libro di Robb Wolf, da poco ho letto il libro di Mark Sisson "Paleo total body" e questo sito mi piace molto.
    Purtroppo da quando mangio paleo sono aumentata di peso e vorrei capire come riuscire a dimagrire.
    Ci sono altri italiani nel forum?

Hello everyone!
    Forgive me if the translation is not quite correct. I'm Italian and I started the paleo power in 2011 after reading the book by Robb Wolf, recently I read the book by Mark Sisson "Paleo total body" and I really like this site.
    Unfortunately when I eat paleo have increased in weight and would like to figure out how to lose weight.
    There are other Italians in the forum?

miný is offline Junior Member
    I am Italian

Ciao miný. Da quanto tempo sei paleo? Hai avuto anche tu problemi di aumento di peso?

Hello Miný. How long have you paleo? Have you also had problems with weight gain?

I can't say.i have been a zoner and now I want to give it a go, starting properly right now.I have just finished reading Sisson's book. From tomorrow on I will try with the 21 days challenge and start a food journal. I gained weight with my personal trainer diet. How much have you gained? Do you workout? How much and how much paleo do you eat?
    I think we are supposed to use English in this forum, I guess... I know there is an Italian one that deals with the same issue. Have you been there?

Ok for English, forgive, if not correct.
    Good idea the food diary, I'll try to write it.
    Since I've gained 4 kg paleo.
    I have read of many who lose weight but rather to some happen to gain weight despite a lot of physical activity.
    I walk about 4/5 km per day and pilates once a week, never use a lift, but it certainly has little activity.
    Protein: eggs, lean meats and fish, meats occasionally.
    Carbs: vegetables of all kinds (cooked or raw) and fruit for breakfast only.
    Fats: olive oil as a condiment, coconut oil and butter for cooking and two avocados a week.
    Coffee with coconut milk all day.
    Snacking on dried fruit.

i am not the right one to judge or give advice since i have read a lot about paleo but I have also been confused so far. In my opinion the amount of food matters. As I told you tomorrow I will start a paleo journal and hope someone in here can advice on how and what to eat. I gave up grains and sugar long ago, but I have some cravings now and then. cravings are letal to m. My trainer, who is a serious body builder, had tried to give me diets, but they didn't work unless I can say I have improved my upper body musles a lot. Than, according to Mark Sisson, i think I am or I have been a Chronic Cardio. Trying to detox but it's hard. I mean, if you are used to run or swim to your last breath, or you are used to counting every metres you run or swim or cycle, it is hard not to from now on. What I trust is the idea of a workout that is intense but not as long as life. i know it is correct, i hope my body will agree too.
    Sorry if I ask again but, have you visited the italian forum bak to evolution?

Yes I know the site you mention, is moderated by a doctor seriously.

Unfortunately in Italy the paleo is poorly understood, so I surf the internet looking for other sources.

mauretto is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    benvenuta!