Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrinkage? page

Shrinkage?

Primal Fuel
    OK, anyone ever thought about why shrinkage might have been beneficial to Grok?
    I went to the pool today, it was a little chili, and I started wondering...

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    bwahahaha!

sorry. all these boob and menstrual threads, i shouldn't laugh at male shrinkage. it's certainly nothing to shake a stick at.

anyway, your entire genetic future is cupped in two thin sacks of skin (more or less). shrinkage is to pull the goods in close to the body for protection against assault or low temperatures.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Sperm are highly temperature sensitive (which is also why the testicles are external--they need to be a little cooler than the internal body temp), so men's bits tend to droop or shrink up as the temperature changes in order to more effectively produce swimmers. Don't think many dudes want to try it, but icing your balls is supposed to lower sperm count so you're not as likely to produce unplanned Groklings.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i thought shrinkage was just something for people to point and laugh at
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    No shrinking violets here...

Some men also dangle the boys in hot water baths to decrease sperm production I believe...
    IMO... just go get a freaking vasectomy. It's really not that bad. Husband says it was the best decision he ever made.
    They now have the temporary 10yr reversible vasectomy that is less invasive...
    Vasectomies for everyone!
    Hell.. If I had nuts I'd do it.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

"what? you're pregnant? couldn't be mine, i dipped my balls in ice water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    bwahahaha!

sorry. all these boob and menstrual threads, i shouldn't laugh at male shrinkage. it's certainly nothing to shake a stick at.

anyway, your entire genetic future is cupped in two thin sacks of skin (more or less). shrinkage is to pull the goods in close to the body for protection against assault or low temperatures.
    Why couldn't mother nature just provide an on/off switch?

that would be awesome. i think we'd have far fewer people in the world today if both men and women had on/off switches. though i don't know what that has to do with protecting balls.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    but if the testicles are brought closer to the heat, wouldnt that make other bits look....less shrinked?

not if the other item shrinks as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast