Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coconut oil in uk.. page

pinknemo111 is offline Junior Member

Coconut oil in uk..

Primal Fuel
    Hi there,
    Been primal for couple of weeks and loving it.. Tried Zoe harcombe a few months ago but head wasn't in right place.
    PB is much easier to get head around and easier to follow.
    Now my question is in the Uk where do you buy you're coconut oil from?? I can get it from holland and barrett but I wondered if you guys can recc a better supplier as going through it at a rate of knots..

Thanks

WilsonTheWriter is offline Junior Member
    There are a couple of independent health shops I use in Coventry. So my advice would be to look around locally and see if you can find it anywhere that's independent, rather than a chain such as H&B. That way you should save a bit of money!

Freelancer is offline Junior Member
    I can't offer an alternative but was in a Holland & Barrett today and they were having a buy-one-get-one-half-price sale, which might make it slightly cheaper.

Thanks for that I was being lazy and looking for an internet site but I'll get off my butt abd head into town!!

If you have an area where ethnic cuisine is the norm, head there. There will usually be wholesalers who would happily sell to the normal market. Works for me!
    Perks

We do have a chinese supermarket and Asian cash and carry but I read somewhere that the coconut oil they sell isn't of a high enough grade?? Or is that cobblers?

It's partly true, I got friendly with the Japanese store owner (he is a master of my martial and is helping me with my broken Japanese too now lol) and he now orders in higher grade coconut oil at the same price! A smile and conversation goes a long way eh? Just ask really
    Perks

Charles Adwerd255 is offline Junior Member
    Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this nice thread.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    I get mine online from Healthy Supplies: Health Food Online. you can get good size tubs of organic (800g?) and they have lots of other yummy stuff that manages to make it into my shopping basket to
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

babo91 is offline Junior Member
    Sainsbury's do extra virgin organic coconut oil, it's really nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast