Thread: Changes to diet and living page

Changes to diet and living

So, I had previously gone lacto-ovo-pescatarian. But in the last few weeks I've added a good amount of red meat back into my diet on a daily basis, and I've cut out all supplements - on the advice of other primal foodies here.

This morning I woke up at 5:30 (1 1/2 hours earlier than my normal schedule), got in an hour of reading, an hour long walk and a warm-to-icy cold shower. Invigorating! and I feel great. Been getting a 20 minute nap in every single day - during work it's at my 30 minute lunch break.

I just have to say I feel really, really good!

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Fabulous!

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    meat is good medicine.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SixteenDollars View Post
    So, I had previously gone lacto-ovo-pescatarian. But in the last few weeks I've added a good amount of red meat back into my diet on a daily basis, and I've cut out all supplements - on the advice of other primal foodies here.

This morning I woke up at 5:30 (1 1/2 hours earlier than my normal schedule), got in an hour of reading, an hour long walk and a warm-to-icy cold shower. Invigorating! and I feel great. Been getting a 20 minute nap in every single day - during work it's at my 30 minute lunch break.

I just have to say I feel really, really good!

That's bullshit, food can't do that... especially meat.