Thread: Greetings from Germany! page

WolfWarrior is offline Junior Member

Greetings from Germany!

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone! My name is Amber, and I am a US student studying abroad in Germany. I am really excited to start this new lifestyle (which I have attempted before, but never really stuck to) because I have seen my energy level drop when I eat carbohydrates, as well as acne and body pains flare up for the same reason. Since I have been in Germany, I have been eating so much bread, pastries, and potatoes (it is a way of life over here!). I am now 21 and close to graduating, and it just feels like the precise moment in my life when I should start developing permanent good habits!

My goals are to drop excess fat from my body (about 40 pounds over a period of time), become more athletic (I am very interested in beginning running and capoeira!), and generally just having a better sense of self confidence and a kinder self-image (I, like many, have struggled with diets and my weight since a very young age).

Just wanted to say it is great to be making this commitment and I hope to befriend some fellow Primal people here!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Amber. Best of luck.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Amber. Welcome! I hope primal goes well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Loukia Maria is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was in Munich for one month and I totally fell in love with this city! What a beauty... It is true that carbs are a staple there (Wimmer was the 'sweet' reason for putting 8 pounds). I overindulged in dairies, breads (oh, pretzel...), sweets and chocolates (a lot of variety). It is a real challenge to be primal there!
    The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive. To them…a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death.” Pearl Buck