Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Paleo bloggers... Grrr! page

Sanctus Real is offline Senior Member

Female Paleo bloggers... Grrr!

Primal Fuel
    Not here so much, but I don't come here as often as I should. I'm a full time, homeschooling mom, so I don't have a ton of free time. Most of my Paleo/Primal sources come from my Facebook account. I can check in once a day (generally after the kids are in bed and before my precious alone time with hubby), see who has what information or recipes to share, take note of anything interesting, go on about my business.

And I've noticed there seem to be two types of female paleo bloggers out there. The hey-look-at-me-in-my-bikini-I'm-so-hot-and-awesome chicks or the I-can't-figure-out-why-I'm-so-fat-still-but-here's-a-cookie-recipe chicks. WTF? I know I'm not the only female who isn't trying to make this WOE as close to being like the SAD as possible. And I can't be the only one who is okay with still having enough body fat to menstruate.

As this diet becomes more and more mainstream, is this what we have to look forward to?
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Look at all the male paleo bloggers who are basically saying look how bad assed I am.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist2 View Post
    Look at all the male paleo bloggers who are basically saying look how bad assed I am.
    i know, i have.

oh wait...yeah, booo!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    and they all say 'look at my body!'

yes sir! hahahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and they all say 'look at my body!'

yes sir! hahahaha
    I work out!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i need a blog full of obligatory muscle pics, por favor
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what some of your statements mean.

For example "I'm not the only one trying to make this as close to SAD as possible." I don't understand. Perhaps it is how I was raised. You know, for me, the SAD was really meat, plus veggie, plus grain/potato. That's how I was raised. Tonight, for dinner, I had meat plus veggie plus veggie. That's pretty close to the SAD that I was raised on.

I also menstruate. I'm about 18% body fat (i figure), and I don't blog, nor do I post pictures of me in my bikini or ask people how hot I am (i'm usually cold anyway). I do think I'm pretty and I like myself, but I don't need other people telling me that, which is kind of nice, I guess. LOL

So, like, this WOE makes me happy and fit, and I do my exercise (today I just did some yoga. I worked all day, so, like, I mostly worked and then was able to squeeze in some yoga).

perhaps it's just because I don't have a blog.

Anyway, I do have to agree about paleo 'treats' blogs and stuff. Like, I read a lot of different stuff and stopped early on because most of the recipes were either A. stupidly complicated; or B. sweets and treats which I thought was not what this WOE is about and, really, not to my tastes anyway.

yeah.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, but blogs are what people choose to show to the world, I've seen plenty of home ed blogs, and met the people who write them, the reality is not always what it appears on the blog, when we've written up what we have done home ed wise it sounds awsome, but really it's been 2 hours of good stuff that happened to happen by luck not pre-planning in amoungst 8 hours or panic, mess, stress, agruments over crayons and sulks over going out, then sulks as after sulking about not wanting to go out, we then have sulks about not wanting to go home. Blogs are defo not warts and all
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Where are these bikini girl paleo blogs?

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ? I look at - nomnom paleo and clothesmakethegirl and both are fit, attractive and never seen either in a bikini pic plus almost never see paleo cupcakes on their blogs. Good recipes at both.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast