Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Longterm side effects of barefoot walking? page 3

gorski is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete Indian View Post
    I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to have someone run a finger across the bottom of my foot and not want to kick them involuntarilly)
    A practice you indulge in regularly? lol

Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    A practice you indulge in regularly? lol
    No, but considering my s/o can't run her fingers across several parts of my body without me spasming involuntarily it's nice to have one led place she can torture me with

kaspegren is offline Junior Member
    The best part of barefooting is feeling like I did when I was a kid. I never wore shoes and trekked all over our property - through ice plant, concrete, rocks, asphalt and dirt (much of which my dad claims gave me huge feet as it was generally around our horse corrals and full of horse sh**.) Yes, I have big feet for a 5'3" female, but I just consider them to be a good foundation. But it is true as to shoes not always fitting . . . I have to wear heels to work and they just about kill me. I repeatedly slip them off at work and walk around our building barefoot with some coworkers. And at the end of the day, I'm back to barefoot or wearing my Vibrams if I have to go to the store. :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123