Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More ways to eat honey???? page

dbalch is offline Senior Member

More ways to eat honey????

I want to get more honey in my diet. I will put it in tea, but I prefer tea unsweetened. I put a few dollops into chicken salad that I make. Otherwise, it sits on my shelf.

Can people please tell what they eat honey with?????

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Ha-ha. I like my honey with honey. I just use a spoon and stop at one bite. Mmmm, honey. Good liquid and crystallized. I eat it for my allergies, but also because it's so gooood.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

tarek is offline Senior Member
    Smoothies, porridge, raw fudge (cacao powder, coconut oil, and raw honey), with baked sweet potatoes, etcetc.

If it's truly raw, eat as much as you care for! I would advise against an entire jar, but a few spoonfuls is not going to harm you. Especially if you're already eating higher-carb.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Straight up. Or drizzled over plain yogurt. Or in a smoothie.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I use it along with coconut milk to make chai and hot chocolate.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I was hungry for something this afternoon. But didnt know what. Well I wanted something crunchy, but had this instead. I took some cottage cheese, with some whipped cream, with a little drizzle of honey. Probably doesnt sound good, but I thought it was quite yummy!

Linny is offline Senior Member
    Dip roasted chicken in it. Yum!

dbalch is offline Senior Member
    Nice ideas thanks. I've mixed it with my goat yogurt and goat kefir. I've eaten the occasional spoonful as well. Will try dipping the chicken. It's real good in the chicken salad, like I said.

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    You can add it to all kinds of things. I use it in homemade dressings all the time. Any time I need to sweeten a pan sauce, I use honey.
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

peril is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Use in marinades
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast