Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My mom has cancer...have nutrition suggestions for recovery? page 4

Grizz is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Captain Iodine to the Rescue!

Grizz, give it up. You are acting like an idiot. How is anyone supposed to take a forum poster seriously who doles out advice about painting one's testicles with iodine and claims it is the cure for just about every disease known to humanity?
    PaleoBird,

If you are so skeptical, why don't you read our many testimonials ? ?
    Click on the Table of Contents to navigate:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Also getting iodine into the sickly prostate gland in the fastest most direct way means painting the skin as close to the prostate as possible, a swollen prostate is caused by iodine deficiency.

This concept was proven by Dr. Kruse on a patient in his med school:
    One clinical finding I always ask about is the presence of fibrocystic breast disease. When it is present I immediately think the woman is likely suffering from an undiagnosed iodine deficiency. I distinctly remember in medical school seeing a woman’s fibrocystic disease cured in less than an hour by an ancient physician who taught us how to examine a women’s breasts. She had volunteered to be a guinea pig for us during our medical education, and on this day we could not examine her without making her scream and cry because her breasts were so tender to palpation. Our MD proctor was about 80 years old and he too was a volunteer helping us learn our craft. He stopped me from examining her breasts and asked her a few questions and then he asked us to leave the room. He applied Lugol’s solution to her vulva and her nipples and we were able to examine her without any pain a half hour later. It made a huge impression on me. He asked her if she was on any thyroid meds and if she had bad energy or weight gain. A lack of iodine was the source of her painful breasts. Her labs did not reveal any major issues when we saw her. I never forgot this lesson on the thyroid.
    WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN PALEO SUPPLEMENTS? - Jack Kruse
    Do you believe Dr. Kruse ? ?

Don't be so skeptical. Iodine is absolutely required for good health. Female organs require a lot of iodine to prevent Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS, Endometriosis & Cysts. And no, iodine does NOT cure every disease. Just diseases of the organs that require iodine. If you don't believe this, I have MANY doctor articles for you to read here:

So, bottom line, the ones who refuse to read the factual documents written by many doctors are the real IDIOTS.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-09-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Supercell is offline Junior Member
    Oh god that is awful, I really feel for you, your mum and your whole family.

I went to a "motivational" talk about 3 years ago called the Mind Store and the guy, Jack Black there told us about this thing that he claims cures cancer. I don't know for sure if it works, but its gotta be worth a shot,

Fkaxseed oil mixed with Quark Cheese.

Its called "The Budwig Diet"

You can look it up online, I will hold you and your family in my thoughts and wish for your troubles to get better x

p.s. here is a link I found:

http://www.budwigcenter.com/

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    Oh god that is awful, I really feel for you, your mum and your whole family.

I went to a "motivational" talk about 3 years ago called the Mind Store and the guy, Jack Black there told us about this thing that he claims cures cancer. I don't know for sure if it works, but its gotta be worth a shot,

Fkaxseed oil mixed with Quark Cheese.

Its called "The Budwig Diet"

You can look it up online, I will hold you and your family in my thoughts and wish for your troubles to get better x

p.s. here is a link I found:

Budwig Diet Center - Natural Alternative Cancer Treatment
    Jesus Jumping Jehosephat Christ!

I thought you were kidding. But then I clicked the link. Cottage cheese, flax oil, and coffee enemas are evidently the miracle cure for cancer.

There is unconventional and then there is just plain stupid.

THINK PEOPLE. PLEASE.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    PaleoBird,

If you are so skeptical, why don't you read our many testimonials ? ?
    Click on the Table of Contents to navigate:

Also getting iodine into the sickly prostate gland in the fastest most direct way means painting the skin as close to the prostate as possible, a swollen prostate is caused by iodine deficiency.

This concept was proven by Dr. Kruse on a patient in his med school:
    Do you believe Dr. Kruse ? ?

Don't be so skeptical. Iodine is absolutely required for good health. Female organs require a lot of iodine to prevent Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS, Endometriosis & Cysts. And no, iodine does NOT cure every disease. Just diseases of the organs that require iodine. If you don't believe this, I have MANY doctor articles for you to read here:

So, bottom line, the ones who refuse to read the factual documents written by many doctors are the real IDIOTS.
    Grizz
    Oh, well if Dr K says so, it must be true, right?

ETA : I read the so called proof by Dr K. First of all He didn't prove anything. He says he witnessed a demonstration by a 80 year old professor while in med school. A lady claiming to have fibro cystic breasts that were painful to the touch was painted on the vulva and nipples with iodine and told by the nice man in the white coat that her breasts would then feel fine and, lo and behold, they did. Not to mention the fact that this has nothing to do with cancer, that was a predictable placebo effect on one person a long time ago who may not have had anything wrong with her in the first place.

That is the best you can do for scientific proof?
    Last edited by Paleobird; 06-09-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Oh, well if Dr K says so, it must be true, right?

ETA : I read the so called proof by Dr K. First of all He didn't prove anything. He says he witnessed a demonstration by a 80 year old professor while in med school. A lady claiming to have fibro cystic breasts that were painful to the touch was painted on the vulva and nipples with iodine and told by the nice man in the white coat that her breasts would then feel fine and, lo and behold, they did. Not to mention the fact that this has nothing to do with cancer, that was a predictable placebo effect on one person a long time ago who may not have had anything wrong with her in the first place.

That is the best you can do for scientific proof?
    As I said, read through all of the testimonials and doctor written articles here:
    There are also research reports to give you proofs.

You can also read of THOUSANDS of iodine success stories here at the CureZone Iodine Group:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815&p=259

and you can read thousands more iodine success stories here at the Yahoo Iodine Group:
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/iodine/

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-09-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    PaleoBird,
    See the previous message.

Grizz

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    PaleoBird,
    See the previous message.

Grizz
    Grizz, I know your heart is in the right place but none of that is proof of anything other than that Dr. Brownstein is a good book salesman. The rest is just a collection of nitwits painting their genitalia with iodine and then talking about it together online.
    Just eat some seafood and/or sea veggies and your iodine needs will be met just fine. A lot less messy too.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Grizz, I know your heart is in the right place but none of that is proof of anything other than that Dr. Brownstein is a good book salesman. The rest is just a collection of nitwits painting their genitalia with iodine and then talking about it together online.
    Just eat some seafood and/or sea veggies and your iodine needs will be met just fine. A lot less messy too.
    PaleoBird,
    Sorry to say, but that is the WORST way to get your iodine. Seaweed is contaminated with toxins including arsenic. And now the Fukushima Nuclear crises is contaminating the entire pacific with radioactive fish & seaweed, and there is no end in sight for the radioactive water gushing into the sea. Mercury is poisoning many species of sea fish. The object is to reduce the toxins in our body, not increase toxin levels with contaminated seafood.

Lugols & iodoral iodine is pure and toxin free. Eat contaminated seafood? NO WAY, and NOT recommended by any iodine doctor.

Shame on you for calling Dr. Kruse & Dr. Brownstein liers.

Have you even looked at our TESTIMONIALS ? Click on the chapter Testimonials in this file:

Have you even looked at the RESEARCH chapter in the above file? I think you just dismiss everything offhand. Iodine cured my Prostate problems. Are you going to call me a lier ?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-10-2012 at 08:01 AM.

babo91 is offline Junior Member
    Low Carb, Low Protein, High Fat should work well. Vegetables, coconut, butter, fish oil, olive oil etc

Best of luck

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Wrenwood, thanks for the input. I'll try to start with coconut milk/coconut oil smoothies in addition to veggiefruit smoothies. The blenderizing tip was a good reminder - my mom had dental surgery a while ago and couldn't eat solid food for like a month - she actually cooked up regual food like fish, ground beef, eggs and vegetables and put it all in the blender and drank it...just the thought of it makes me a little queasy, but apparently she's okay with it, so I'll keep that in mind.

Supercell, thanks for your sympathy. I took a look at the Budwig diet but I don't really think it's the way to go - it promotes flaxseed oil and cottage cheese everyday (which is something she already consumes, so if it didn't prevent the cancer, I find it hard to believe it will help it!) plus the diet is anti-meat and pro-whole grains, so it kinda seems like a CW diet.

And Grizz, as i was making this post, I had the thought, 'I bet Grizz is going to suggest iodine!" and voila! I can't really talk her out of the chemo, but I will look into iodine to see if it would be a good complement, thanks for the links - i appreciate it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast