Thread: New here:) looking to meet people with similar interests in Marin County/SF page

Ally415 is offline Senior Member

New here:) looking to meet people with similar interests in Marin County/SF

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone
    I'm Ally, 22 years old and hoping to meet people who are into adventuring, going out and about, eating paleo, natural living, hiking, clubbing, etc in the Bay Area.

Also, is there a forum for teens?

I hope to meet many people through here!! I've been lurking over this site for the past few months and finally decided to make an account.

I still have to edit my profile but I really just wanted to get my message out there already and hope to meet new peeps

excited to be here!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Just FYI there is a SF Primal Facebook group that is pretty active - although I don't know the ages of everyone. But you may want to check it out.

There are also some meetup.org groups that focus on paleo eating, hiking, barefoot running, etc that may lead you to some like minded locals.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

thanks!!

I found a couple meet up groups but the people there are like in their 40s and 50s....I'm also searching for groups with people around my age...do you know of any young adult groups?

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Marin Co. is a great place to be primal. However, I am a bit far (Sacramento) and haven't been a teen for 50 years. LOL.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

rubinsc is offline Junior Member
    i move to marin county last week and am also looking to meet people.

primalTatoolover is offline Senior Member
    move to quebec and we can hang out ahaha

Natalie23 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally415 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm Ally, 22 years old and hoping to meet people who are into adventuring, going out and about, eating paleo, natural living, hiking, clubbing, etc in the Bay Area.

Also, is there a forum for teens?

I hope to meet many people through here!! I've been lurking over this site for the past few months and finally decided to make an account.

I still have to edit my profile but I really just wanted to get my message out there already and hope to meet new peeps

excited to be here!
    Hi ally, I'm new to the area im 25 im here visiting my mum for 3 months from the UK, I know you posted this a while ago but when I googled how to meet people in Marin your post appeared, was just wondering if you are still in the area and if your interested in meeting up as I do believe I'm into the same things as you, I'm just looking to meet new people some friends while I'm here.

Natalie x