Thread: VFF makes the big time page

Warmbear is offline Senior Member

VFF makes the big time

Primal Fuel
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member

Might be able to get them in UK shops before long now they are mainstream.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    The more people begin wearing them, the more they'll be socially acceptable.

Imagine a distant future were we look at the old shoe design, and laugh about how illogical is was.

My job has a casual friday/saturday, and the casual days along for jogging suits, yet I referred to Vibrams to the trainer and he said he didn't know, but he didn't think so. Then someoen asked about Tom's, and the other trainer said, "what are tom's?" After being told he said, "I don't see why not..." I decided I'm not going to ask, I'm just going to show up on casual friday with everyone else after training is over next month wearing my jeans, dress shirt, and possibly a tie and definitely my VFF's; worst they can tell me is no. Which I totally wouldn't understand because people are allowed sandal and sneakers (daily, jogging suits are apparently allowed on the casual days), yet VFF are a "shoe". They cover your feet, they don't have the painful sole (which I debate explaining to them if they say something), and they aren't half as obnoxiously colored as most of the sneaker's I see. Sandals? If you are one of those who think feet are "nasty" why the heck is it okay for you to wear sandals but I can't cover my feet in Vibrams.... gah... *end rant*

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    A great man ahead of his time...

That is awesome!