Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "There's a Huuuuge Adult" AKA Kids say the darndest things page 5

jesssa is offline Member
    this thread has me laughing out loud, especially the word choices by the kids! reminds me of my nephew exactly.
    Last edited by jesssa; 07-16-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Mmmm...chocolate men.
    Oops!
    Sometimes grownups say the darnedest things, too!

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    I always tell my 6 year old to get her "tiny hiney" to bed, to the table, in the shower, etc. It's just a playful statement but one time she said to me, "Mommy, if I have a tiny hiney, what does yours rhyme with?" After a few seconds of thought she shook her head and said, "Nothing, your hiney is just really big."

She didn't mean it to be hurtful or spiteful, and I laughed so hard that I had to sit down right there in the middle of the hallway. After all, she is pretty right on!!

AyaPapaya is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DashFire View Post
    A friend once had a kid, almost snearingly ask "oh my god, how did you get so fat?". He told him "a kid was rude to me, so I ate him." That shut the little brat up.
    Love this, so funny!
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    My oldest son is SO skinny and has been since birth. In kindergarten they were asked to draw a picture of what they wanted to be like when they were 100 and he drew a big circle with arms, legs, a head and a heart inside. His greatest aspiration at age 5 was to be fat. This just serves to preface the story of about a week later when we were in the paint section at Walmart and a very large employee was helping us. My son could not hold still. He was jumping up and down, gasping in amazement and stifling giggles. I tried to keep him quiet as I feared some rude thing would come out of his innocent mouth, but when I looked down at his face, I realized he was star struck! He exclaimed in an excited half-whisper, "Mom!! Did you see? A real life fat man! That was awesome!!"
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamilyn121 View Post
    I always tell my 6 year old to get her "tiny hiney" to bed, to the table, in the shower, etc. It's just a playful statement but one time she said to me, "Mommy, if I have a tiny hiney, what does yours rhyme with?" After a few seconds of thought she shook her head and said, "Nothing, your hiney is just really big."

She didn't mean it to be hurtful or spiteful, and I laughed so hard that I had to sit down right there in the middle of the hallway. After all, she is pretty right on!!
    my kids have told me numerous times that i have a large ass. and it's true, comparatively speaking my ass is huge compared to theirs.

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    LOL...these are making me giggle! I was in the restroom at a store one time and there was a woman in the stall next to me with her kid in there with her....obviously she was getting ready to go and her kid piped up....Mommy you are STILL bleeding??? She shushed him superquick....I almost literally laughed out loud but managed to stifle it....

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    When my daughters were really little, they found my wife's *sanitary napkins* under the sink in the bathroom and wanted to know what they were. At the time, rather than explain, my wife just told them they were her *special napkins* and thought no more of it ... until a month later when she was having the pastor over to the house for dinner and had the girls help by setting the table while she cooked.

When she went to put the food out everyone was at the table and there was one of her *special* napkins under each set of silverware.

The girls were so proud.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by brahnamin View Post
    When my daughters were really little, they found my wife's *sanitary napkins* under the sink in the bathroom and wanted to know what they were. At the time, rather than explain, my wife just told them they were her *special napkins* and thought no more of it ... until a month later when she was having the pastor over to the house for dinner and had the girls help by setting the table while she cooked.

When she went to put the food out everyone was at the table and there was one of her *special* napkins under each set of silverware.

The girls were so proud.
    OH MY GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!

I think I just peed my pants!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345