Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mycatsnameisbug daily journal page 3

mycatsnameisbug is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Paleobird- I read your response-- today is kinda hectic- im thinking about what you said and I will write back... but thats probably not going to happen today lol its been a DAY.

Wednesday
    B: three eggs scrambled, spinach
    L: leftover pulled chicken a clusterf*ck of veggies kinda just thrown on a plate, piece of raw milk cheese, apple
    D: Omelet with mushrooms, onions, peppers, arugula, ham and roasted asparagus, some raspberries

Today
    B: 3 sausage links and 3 eggs
    L: Big ass salad with can of wild polecaught tuna
    D: ?? So tired I might just IT, and crawl into bed. The day beat me up lol and Im glad its over.

mycatsnameisbug is offline Junior Member
    Been a while since I last posted cause its been non stop since last week. But I have remained completely primal going on a week now. Cut back on evening/afternoon snacking. Ate half a chicken last week (and it was goooood). If there is one thing I can brag about in my life it is that I can make a HELLA good roasted chicken. Actually have been having some interesting culinary journeys... yesterday, while cooking an omelet with pickled chili peppers I may have accidentally maced myself in the face. Note to self: If you are cooking hot peppers, the oils and hotness gets into the air. Especially when you're breathing near the pan....

Food yesterday
    4 egg omelet with sausage patties, a bunch of veggies. a little cheese. LOTS of hotsauce (what up sriacha?!?! I love you. No for reals)
    Salad with evoo, ham, hb egg. Water and a banana
    Crackhead omelet-- threw a bunch of crap in a pan and hoped for the best- scallions, shredded potato, pickled jalepenos (like 7? uhhh ya thats where the crack head part comes in-- wtf was I thinking???) cream cheese, and eggs. It was delicious, but i did have to throw some sour cream on it so my face didnt melt off.

Food for today:
    Bfast: All natural sausage patties, coffee with cream
    Lunch: leftover roast Chicken (a bit of breast and thigh) and an apple and a peach (cardio workout today, if I dont have enough carbs i feel like *ish*)
    Dinner: Meatza with tomatoes, zucchini, a very small sprinkling of mozz cheese, peppers, onions. Didnt know that meatza "crust" shrinks so much so put the rest of the veggies leftover (which were a lot) in a pan with some grassfed butter and garlic. It was bangarang.
    Workout was a circuit with my trainer.

Life is good. Since my first post i've lost 8-10 pounds depending on the day. Cant be mad at that.

KimT is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hi! just read through your journal. Great work! Love the pic and story about Stew!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123