Was on a girls weekend away and doing great. Ate tons of sashimi and seafood, stuck to a small amount of wine, eggs for breakfast. Well my hungover girlfriends wanted to just hit up California Pizza Kitchen for a quick bite before a concert. I had planned to order a salad, but the Pear and gargonzola pizza sounded amazing. I had not intentionally cheated even once since I started this in early March because I was convinced my gut would collapse into a contorted mess. I ate the whole thing. And waited, and waited, and waited. No ill effects. Came home from girls weekend convinced it caused me to gain 5 lbs. Nope.

What did happen? I haven't craved carbs in 2 months. The last 2 days have been a bit of a battle. I eased my craving with 1/2 a sweet potato yesterday and hopefully today will be better! Our side of beef is being delivered today and a week ago I would be salivating at the though of the rib eye I am going to eat tonight, but not so much today. It really does set you back a bit and I realized how hard it must be to stick with this if you are a frequent cheater. It is like starting over again with the cravings!

I sure enjoyed that pizza though!