Thread: I need a primal buddy or a mentor... any takers? page

Jena is offline Senior Member

I need a primal buddy or a mentor... any takers?

Primal Fuel
    I am three weeks in and, despite some energy issues, I do love being primal! I was wondering if there is someone out there who would like to kind of mentor me? Or even someone who would like to be a primal weight loss buddy? I am an open book, I also would love to learn from someone with experience more about being primal. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

I think that's what we're all doing here. Just post your questions and wait.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

3boysmom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    I am three weeks in and, despite some energy issues, I do love being primal! I was wondering if there is someone out there who would like to kind of mentor me? Or even someone who would like to be a primal weight loss buddy? I am an open book, I also would love to learn from someone with experience more about being primal. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!
    Jena, I am a little over 2 weeks in and although I wouldn't be much of a mentor, I am having lots of success and would be happy to be support buddies.

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Feel free to message me at any time with questions.

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm here for ya too!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007