Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nice interview with Robb Wolf...such an honorable, intelligent guy IMO page 3

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by babo91 View Post
    Legumes are less problematic than grains but are still far from optimal nutrition. There are better things to eat for sure
    Some examples please? From what I have read, tubers, dark green and brightly colored vegetables would be a good place to focus.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artbuc View Post
    PS. Does anyone know Robb's current position on fresh peas and green beans? Mark says they are ok on his blog but Robb seemed to be strongly anti-legume.
    From what I've read, he's fine with green beans, snow peas, and the like because they are mostly pod, not seed.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    I think he's probably a great person doing great stuff. His style is a bit chicken-littleish and I prefer Mark's delivery overall. His book was good but not the best one out there.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

deburn is offline Junior Member
    I didn't like his book, partly because of his writing style - a lot of it was, stop arguing, just try it for 30 days and then we'll talk. His podcasts are way better and they're free. He does come across as a genuinely nice guy, laid back, no airs, which I like

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deburn View Post
    I didn't like his book, partly because of his writing style - a lot of it was, stop arguing, just try it for 30 days and then we'll talk. His podcasts are way better and they're free. He does come across as a genuinely nice guy, laid back, no airs, which I like
    +1
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

GrainFreeIronGoddess is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Different strokes for different folks. I read the Paleo Solution first before I got into anything else- and I felt he did a good job of remaining scientific while presenting material in a manner that's comedic and genuinely "real". He's a bit more mainstreamed.. "dumbed down" for the average joe but I think that's necessary to get the info out there. Not everyone is into the hardcore science or geek speak like me......... and while I may take the time to dig through scientific mumbo jumbo because I'm a nerd like that- not everyone has the patience to read that type of material.

Something for everything. Robb has his place in the movement for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123