Thread: Grokkers in Los Angeles page

EricAmz is offline Junior Member

Grokkers in Los Angeles

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new grokker (about 2 months now), and I've been thinking about starting a meetup group for primal/paleo peeps in LA (i live out in 90038, the closest meetup to me is in culver city about 10 miles away).

Just wondering how many of us are out there in the gigantic metropolis that is LA? And would any / all of us be interested in a meetup group designed to make Primal Los Angeles living social? I know I would.

Let me hear your thoughts!

cytopia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EricAmz View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new grokker (about 2 months now), and I've been thinking about starting a meetup group for primal/paleo peeps in LA (i live out in 90038, the closest meetup to me is in culver city about 10 miles away).

Just wondering how many of us are out there in the gigantic metropolis that is LA? And would any / all of us be interested in a meetup group designed to make Primal Los Angeles living social? I know I would.

Sounds like an excellent idea. I'm also wondering where people get their grass-fed meats in Los Angeles, especially for affordability!

GrokMendoza is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EricAmz View Post

I'm a Grokker in LA too. Was the meetup group ever started?