Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't feed the trolls please page 3

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Now you've got me seeing Troll-baiting in my head. Which is like Bull-baiting. Which is cruel. Which makes Troll-bating cruel by extension. Which means I oughtn't engage in it as entertainment.

Dang it.

Yes, I'm that bored today.
    Ok... maybe I just make happy little clickety hoof noises as I cross their bridges... and then defend my self with a pointy stick when they try to eat me. Trolls do that you know.
    I read it in a book!
    Several books... lotsa books even.
    It seems to be the general consensus.
    Trolls be evil.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it was because the troll in the last movie I watched was confused when Kristen Stewart stood up to it as if she had a backbone.

On the other hand, that would confuse me, too.

Does that mean I'm also evil?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it was because the troll in the last movie I watched was confused when Kristen Stewart stood up to it as if she had a backbone.

On the other hand, that would confuse me, too.

Does that mean I'm also evil?
    I'm sorry... but my suspension of disbelief just can't extend THAT far.

Of course you are not evil... you're brunette.

And since it's only figurative poking, not literal like with the bulls... I say, POKE ON!
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-13-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Pokemon!

Hang on.

That's true. I really haven't been out in the sun enough this summer for my mild red highlights to come out. I need to fix that. I'd rather be evil than brunette
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Now you've got me seeing Troll-baiting in my head. Which is like Bull-baiting. Which is cruel. Which makes Troll-bating cruel by extension. Which means I oughtn't engage in it as entertainment.

Dang it.

Yes, I'm that bored today.
    It's not evil if you eat them afterwards. I hear that's how Grok hunted wooly rhinos. One hunter gets the rhino's attention while another hunter runs in and pokes it with a spear. When the rhino turn on the poker another hunter pokes him from behind. When the rhino turns on this new threat, yet another hunter or two run in and poke it.

Eventually blood loss and exhaustion leave the rhino vulnerable to the final blow, and it's all over but the feasting.

So get your poke on.

It's What Grok Would Do.

*with some effort manages to haul mind out of gutter after reading about Grok poking rhinos from behind*

Like wolves. That makes sense. I read somewhere that we actually got a lot of our hunting techniques and some social customs from our pairing with wolves.

(So all you "monogamy isn't natural" can just go phooey- wolves CAN mate for life)

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    It's a wise personal policy to avoid engaging with trolls, because it brings frustration and a waste of time. To coordinate a forum-wide anti-troll policy seems like an equally frustrating waste of time but also kind of close-minded since it's hard to pick out a good troll from a sea of curious newbs.

I don't quite understand why vegan activists single out paleo / primal over SAD eaters since we are pretty explicit about organics, appropriate sourcing, anti-CAFO, etc. and therefore a lot better than SAD eaters by any kind of veganaire logic. I also don't know why it's so important for primalers to get all uppity and acting superior to their herbivorous compatriots. Just do what you want and don't worry about the stupid crap that people around you are getting up to.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Inksplat is offline Member
    I got trolled at the store today.

I saw "Primal Jerky". It was hanging out right next to some local bison steaks and meat and stuff like that. I was like "Awesome!" reached for one to check it out, and then saw that it was meatless vegan jerky.

Wtf.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that kind of bait and switch is evil
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksplat View Post
    I got trolled at the store today.

I saw "Primal Jerky". It was hanging out right next to some local bison steaks and meat and stuff like that. I was like "Awesome!" reached for one to check it out, and then saw that it was meatless vegan jerky.

Wtf.
    I saw the same thing a couple weeks ago and got excited til I picked it up..... Ingredients - gluten, soy sauce, canola oil, soy, and sugar.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast