Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Skinny girl to fat girl and back to skinny girl - for life page 33

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful picture!! Love foggy pics.

Congrats on the awesome interview results! I hope the next meeting goes just as well for you!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

June68 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks. I love fog, too, but am too lazy to shoot it when it is around. Maybe those will motivate me to do so.

Tomorrow by this time my 3rd interview will be over and hopefully they will make a move either straight to an offer or to flying me to them or them to me for a face-to-face. Either is a logical step, but I hope after 3 discussions they'll know enough. Hopefully they don't take forever to make this decision. I hope that I both wowed them and they think I'm perfect and they they're relieved not to have to launch a formal search and wade through dozens of resumes and interviews. I know what a time-suck that process is and how expensive it is. With me there's no expense other than in time.

My anxiety level has been going up and down since my last conversation with the Director which was Wednesday last. I'm trying not to obsess which is good, and I'm not negative about things which is better. I was recalling the process for another job I worked hard to get and how frigging long it took them to make me an offer. I remember weeks going by with no news. What a stomach-churning time that is, huh? Everyone I've talked to has said time is of the essence, so hopefully they are true to their word.

Diet & exercise-wise I'm still on track and I think I'm continuing to lose. I pulled some more pants out of storage that didn't fit a month ago, but fit now. They're a different cut although the same size as I have on now and they fit. I'm so amazed. Hopefully by the time they get to be too big, I'll have the income to buy ones that do.

Went for a stress-relieving walk yesterday. There isn't that much photographic beauty to be had this time of year, but the new ice is kind of interesting.

The color is the sky reflected and the contrast is from the reflection of two dead trees. I kind of dig it.

That is an amazing picture! I love it!

How did the 3rd interview go? what is your area of work?

thanks Jenn. I love the possibilities in ice. All kinds of texture and pattern. Am not heading out into it today though.

The 3rd interview/discussion went as well as the first two. She even told me I'd be a great fit in the job. It's not her decision though, so it goes to the Director from my 2nd conversation. Frankly, they'd be nuts not to hire me. I know that sounds arrogant, but in this case it's true. Anyway, the person I spoke w/today said I should be hearing from the HR person 'shortly'. Whatever that means. Hopefully hours, but more realistically, a day or two.

So the waiting begins anew. I talked with the person who recommended me for the job and she thinks the same as I do which is why she put me forward in the first place. I owe her big. But I gotta land it first.

To burn off some restless energy I swung the bell and did some TGUs. I think I'm ready for some one-handed swings with the 16kg bell and feel like I should work the 20kg bell in a bit, too. Still working with the 25lb dumbbell for the TGUs and it's still work, although less strenuous than before. When it gets easy I'll try doing them with the 16kg bell. I think it will be a while for that though.

Well good luck with hearing from the HR lady. What kind of work would you be doing?

Outside territory rep for New England for a technology company, managing a team of 3.

I'm wicked psyched and can't stop clicking my email tab every minute or so. Good thing hubby and I are going out tonight. It will take my mind off it. : )

Yeah, I don't do IT stuff... beyond my desired use of brainpower. lol

I've been in the IT reseller channel since 1993 and I know it well. This really is a perfect job in so many respects that I can't stand thinking about what I'll do if I don't get it. I think it's a slim chance that I won't, but nothing is ever certain, right?

They're flying me to Atlanta next week for a face-to-face meeting!!

Ahem.
    Yay me!!

Am wicked psyched.

Good thing all my professional clothes fit. I'd be mental if they didn't. Not that I think I could have pulled this off so far, but there it is. Now to go worry over my wardrobe.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    WOW! Contratulations!! Awesome! So excited for you! Good luck!

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast