Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Skinny girl to fat girl and back to skinny girl - for life page 30

June68 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    After lawn-mowing and laundry, I took a much-needed walk in the woods. Found this tiny wonder (1 inch tall) on an old, dead tree that has been down for ages. The light knocks me out.

Walked for a few hours. Felt good. Not hungry until I got home. Had some macadamia nuts and some salami and that should hold me until dinner. Even if it doesn't, hunger isn't so desperate anymore.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Very pretty. I love your photography! Inspires me to get out there and learn how to use my danged camera! lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

aww, thanks Jenn.

Back from vacation.
    Phew.

We did our usual round of wine-tasting at our favorite wineries, but also found a couple more to love.

Managed the minefield of restaurant food pretty well and ate as primally as we could. I'm sure we ingested some nasty oils and maybe even a few grains snuck in here and there, but apart from hubby's hangover one day, we felt pretty great all week. It was a remarkably low-fat week though and there was no butter in sight. Funny. Our last night there we cooked a meal in our hotel room. Chicken legs, zucchini, tomatoes and pork belly. All with just salt & pepper from those little packets. It was a riot. Pictures later.

Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Look forward to the pictures.

A couple ariels -

the approach to Salt Lake

And somewhere else...not a clue, but I LOVED the red dirt and the meandering river

I'm usually not looking out the window much on any flight, but sometimes I luck out.

Wow! Beautiful shots!

Thanks. I don't spend a lot of time looking out the window while flying, but I get lucky sometimes. On an approach to SEA/TAC at sunset the light caught the clouds and Mt. Rainier just right and wham...

The lenicular clouds are just a bonus. The flight attendant scolding me, was not.

Anyway, spending the day doing errands and fasting. I've never deliberately fasted before, but after last week it seems like a good idea to lighten up on food a little. I walked a pathetic 2 miles and could only swing the bell 5 minutes before my wrist started to bother me. Not sure if I've put on weight (no scale), but I'm not too worried. A week isn't going to ruin my life. I can still wear the pants I couldn't for the last few years. Now I just need to keep myself occupied until dinner. I find hunger much easier to manage if I have something else to think about or do.

Wow what a shot! I love it! Stupid flight attendants! Did you use your phone or an actual camera? I can see her being upset if it was a phone b/c phones are no allowed to be powered on during flight, but a camera shouldn't matter.

I'm experimenting with IF again. Breakfast and dinner only, hoping to stay in ketosis until Christmas. Potential is there to lose 12 or more pounds.

It was a real camera, but since it had an off switch and the shut off electronics announcement had gone, I should have kept it stowed. Silly, really, but I got the shot. And the plane did not crash.

I may skip breakfast tomorrow since I have stuff to do. Somehow breakfast seems easier to deal with.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast