Lol, pancakes, even primal ones, are just dangerously good .
Day 8 (food) log:
- Breakfast: 3 banana pancakes (cfr yesterday)
- lunch: leftovers from Saturday, made into a salad with some salad greens from the canteen at work + 1 apple
- dinner: other half of the pancakes I made this morning, topped with mascarpone - omg foodgasm!
I know this is not a proper dinner and eating like this will not get me anywhere. No more food that ends in -cake for a while now!
edit: after "dinner": 4 squares of 86% dark chocolate, glass of red wine, handful of pistachios
Last edited by Tricia; 06-12-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Yeah those "paleo-treats" really are all about playing with fire. I have a distinct memory of a tray of walnut brownies and what proceeded to happen to it...
But like the siggie says, I should be planning a lot more to keep from slipping. Yesterday, my "dinner" break was at 5pm, and I was home at 9. I'm always going to want something when I get back home at those hours, so I better have something prepared!
I got the ebook version (boo! but I didn't want to cough up shipping from the US and Amazon UK didn't have it...) of Well Fed about a week ago and from what I've been able to tell, it has a wealth of tips for just that sort of thing. Time to investigate!
Hi, Tricia. I'm really enjoying your photos.
Thank you! I'll try to keep those up even while I'm working again
Day 9 (food) log:
Sorry, no pictures... but I've had a bit of a weird day, waking up being all stuffed up (well, my sinuses at least), studying all day and then having a very late meeting at work. But I've been very good!
- Breakfast: banana cut up in yoghurt
- lunch: munched a little on some mascarpone, pistachios and an apple
- dinner: stuffed zucchini boats I took to work - they even taste good nuked! I'm actually glad the boyfriend won't even try them (probably too much vegetable for him or something )
- after dinner: about 1.5 glass of wine
Day 10 (food) log:
Yay, already 10 days in and I'm still doing pretty well!
Today was another kind of weird day, where I had a very short, late shift. I slept in until 11 and then tried to make these for brunch. I changed the recipe around quite a bit though: I substituted almond flour and used my food processor to make this lovely green batter:
Not too bad looking, huh?
Sadly, they weren't as good as they look. I think it's because I dislike the taste of baked parmezan; I think it tastes burnt very quickly. But I'll definitely make them again in a slightly different version.
- dinner: (at work) salad greens, shredded carrots, celery, tomatoes (a salad, quoi ) with my home made dressing and beef carpaccio.
- after dinner: I just had a lovely tiny apricot from our local veggie package service, and will probably have some dark chocolate later
- edit: I got hungry late at night and was craving fatty meat so I made the rest of the minced meat from the zucchini boats into 2 hamburger patties and ate them with the rest of the salad, and it was lovely
Last edited by Tricia; 06-14-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Day 11 (food) log:
Had the day off, so instead of having proper meals, I spent it grazing on little things:
- morning: banana, 2 squares of 86% dark chocolate
- noon: apple, macadamia nuts
- late afternoon: some smoked salmon
- dinner: pita meat, salad greens and home made aioli (with added shallots and fresh basil)
Served like so:
Then properly mingled like so:
Then slathered in aioli :
>> this would normally be where you put it all in the bun, but I never even missed that and the boyfriend did not complain either. In fact, I only managed to eat about 2/3 of that plate - what was I thinking?
- after dinner: 2 glasses of wine
if u want any problem's solution ... just talk to yourself and get solution for all problem ..
second way to soltution is to talk with people and share with people ur problem ...
just in moments ur solution comes in early ... so Life is about creating yourself---- that's wonderful ...
be positive and enjoy with yourself .....