Hi, all:

Long time no post, but I have perfected a chocolate cake recipe, and I thought the community would like to hear about it. To the point:

Ingredients: 1/2 a banana, 1 sm. egg, 3 tbsp butter, 1/2 tsp baking powder, vanilla, pinch o' salt, cocoa to thicken - usually around 2 tbsp.

Mash 1/2 a banana

Add 1 small egg + 3 Tbsp butter (melted slightly). Mix together until any chunks of butter are smoothly incorporated.

Add your vanilla, baking powder (probably can omit if you don't like having that small bit of cornstarch), and a pinch of salt. Mix it up. Occasionally I'll also add maybe a teaspoon of white sugar.

Finally, spoon in the cocoa and mix thoroughly until it gets smooth. It should be thick like a batter, but smoothly incorporated.

The next step (which you can skip) is to add some chocolate chips

Then bake @ 375 degrees F for about 12 minutes in a ramekin or something. Cake!!!!!

Add some strawberries on top for a decadent choco-strawberry combo. The texture is cakey, though less sponge-y than cake with flour. But very good, dark, and smooth. Maybe a hint of banana, but not noticeable.

Enjoy!!!