Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Male Issues: Low Libido...BUT! Having (Sorry for being frank) Wet Dreams? page 8

Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    Yeah L-glutamine really help and it is used in many products.
    Hey zelli i have found nitropumpxl supplement for you which uses L-glutamine i think this may help you out. You can found its resource link in my signature.

magnesium has increased your libido is good .

And hey tell me the garlic , plz let me know the results.
    I just keep reading about how it helps heal the gut, so i think it'll help tremendously in my overall health. Thank you for the recommended supplement, but I already purchased some L-glutamine powder.

I did take about 450mg of magnesium and got some weird muscle spasms in my left arm. Maybe too much? I may need to increase my calcium, perhaps. The garlic has been helping a lot with my breathing, which the issue lies in me not being able to get air in my lungs here and there. And we all know oxygenating the body is essential for health..

I'll keep you posted!

Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    Hey thanks for the post tell me which L-glutamine powder you are using be specific please.
    i think if you have breathing issue or unable to breath i think you should stop or eliminate some contents which are using today....

Hope to see u fine soon. I think you will get a solution.........

Waiting for your reply.......
    The glutamine I'm using is from Irontek, here's a link to it on Amazon: Amazon.com: Iron Tek Essential Glutamine Powder, 1.1-Pound: Health & Personal Care

I'll keep you posted on everything. Too soon to report anything atm.

Still having ups and downs with my libido..

So far I'm still eating: Meat, eggs, vegetables, and some nuts and seeds (macadamias, sunflower, hazelnuts; rarely do I eat these). I'm still struggling to include carbs, for some reason I can't explain I just don't care to. I have included raw goat milk, grass fed butter and raw goat milk kefir into my diet. I think I'm sensitive to the goat milk because my eyes tend to get a bit "irritated". But, it gives me loads of energy and my apathy goes away. Going to try and get Vitamin E in my diet.

Supplements: K2, Fish Oil, Calcium from eggshells, Magnesium citrate, Zinc, Lysine, Niacin, B1,and B6 (to increase my low stomach acid). I have excluded glutamine due to the stomach cramps I was getting.

Info: Libido is about the same as last post, which is a bit above average. I seem to feel better when I get more Calcium/Magnesium in my regimen. I'm aiming for more Vit E next. Wonder if my low stomach acid is connected?? Read that B1, B6 and Zinc are necessary for proper HCL acid in the stomach. I'm trying to get to bed sooner too, to help my adrenals.

Keep you all posted.

Groking Around is offline Junior Member
    zelli based on your posture in your pics it kinda looks like you've got lordosis (nothing serious just a posture issue you can look up). Other than that I can relate to the libido issue, I think it all has to do with sleep. I haven't slept perfectly well in a few years and it's been during that time which I have noticed a drop in libido, less/no morning wood, lower testosterone, etc. even while exercising regularly and eating properly.

Honestly, you can be doing everything else right in terms of diet and exercise, but unless you are falling asleep effortlessly and instantaneously at the same time every night combined with waking up without an alarm clock at roughly the same time every morning feeling 100% energized, refreshed, rejuvinated, etc. with raging morning wood, you will have libido and testosterone issues.

This is my own experience of course and every now and then if the stars line up I might have one of those nights/mornings and the only way to describe it is you wake up feeling 100% confident as if nothing could rattle you at all, you literally feel ready to conquer the day and you feel extremely invigorated, feel extremely refreshed and rejuvinated, not tired at all and you literally spring out of bed.

Personally, the last time I was sleeping well where I fell asleep instantly around 10-10:30 and slept well, uninterrupted for 8 or so hours every night and woke up at 7 without an alarm clock with proper morning wood every morning was when I had none such issues of low t, or low libido at all. This was 3 years ago. Since then I have had issues with sleep due to late night cramming, studying, working on papers, etc. and feeling very 'wired' at night due to all the electronics usage I have a "hard time quieting my brain down" so to speak. It could also be due to all of the electronic usage/ electronics in my room which give me trouble sleeping at night maybe I should look into that. Anyways, over the past few years I've fucked up my sleeping routine badly.

As always, stress management and positive thinking are to be emphasized and not taken lightly in addition to regular strength training, sprints, nature walks, primal diet.

What I'm basically saying is this: Improve your sleep quality and you should improve drastically. Also, look for ways to increase your testosterone naturally, one great way that I noticed immediate benefit from was competition. I joined the field lacrosse team at school and noticed an immediate improvement due to all of the competition and intensity of a team contact sport.

Also make sure you're not depressed or anxious or any of that, if you are then there are many natural options such as rhodiola, st.john's wort, etc just off the top of my head which can help you with that.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Groking Around; 08-11-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Groking Around View Post
    zelli based on your posture in your pics it kinda looks like you've got lordosis (nothing serious just a posture issue you can look up). Other than that I can relate to the libido issue, I think it all has to do with sleep. I haven't slept perfectly well in a few years and it's been during that time which I have noticed a drop in libido, less/no morning wood, lower testosterone, etc. even while exercising regularly and eating properly.

Honestly, you can be doing everything else right in terms of diet and exercise, but unless you are falling asleep effortlessly and instantaneously at the same time every night combined with waking up without an alarm clock at roughly the same time every morning feeling 100% energized, refreshed, rejuvinated, etc. with raging morning wood, you will have libido and testosterone issues.

This is my own experience of course and every now and then if the stars line up I might have one of those nights/mornings and the only way to describe it is you wake up feeling 100% confident as if nothing could rattle you at all, you literally feel ready to conquer the day and you feel extremely invigorated, feel extremely refreshed and rejuvinated, not tired at all and you literally spring out of bed.

Personally, the last time I was sleeping well where I fell asleep instantly around 10-10:30 and slept well, uninterrupted for 8 or so hours every night and woke up at 7 without an alarm clock with proper morning wood every morning was when I had none such issues of low t, or low libido at all. This was 3 years ago. Since then I have had issues with sleep due to late night cramming, studying, working on papers, etc. and feeling very 'wired' at night due to all the electronics usage I have a "hard time quieting my brain down" so to speak. It could also be due to all of the electronic usage/ electronics in my room which give me trouble sleeping at night maybe I should look into that. Anyways, over the past few years I've fucked up my sleeping routine badly.

As always, stress management and positive thinking are to be emphasized and not taken lightly in addition to regular strength training, sprints, nature walks, primal diet.

What I'm basically saying is this: Improve your sleep quality and you should improve drastically. Also, look for ways to increase your testosterone naturally, one great way that I noticed immediate benefit from was competition. I joined the field lacrosse team at school and noticed an immediate improvement due to all of the competition and intensity of a team contact sport.

Also make sure you're not depressed or anxious or any of that, if you are then there are many natural options such as rhodiola, st.john's wort, etc just off the top of my head which can help you with that.

Good luck.
    Hey Groking Around,

Thanks for the advice! I've actually been thinking about this lately...Improving my sleep cycle, that is. I used to go to bed around 1AM, but now I aim for 11:30PM and fall asleep as soon as 12AM. But, I want to work more towards 10-11PM. I enjoy getting up early in the morning, and I usually do wake up with some erections, and recently they've been A LOT better. Usually I never have anything, and I mean never ever. So, I think going to bed earlier, getting more sleep and working on a better sleep cycle has definitely been helping. I play tennis 3x a week, but it's with my grandfather and his buddies, so not much "competition" for me there, haha. I'm thinking about joining a league soon. I believe it would be a great way for me to get some exercise.

I don't feel too stressed at the moment, though I did just graduate and can't really find a job in the finance sector, so I'm just looking for a full time job and maybe owning my own business down the line..I may be a bit stressed about that, more than I think, because I'm ALWAYS thinking about it. I don't think I'm depressed, because I've been able to enjoy things more and laugh more now than I've had in a LONGG time. The anxiety may still be there, though..I know someone mentioned Lysine to me and I've been taking some here and there, but I just hate taking so many supplements all the time. I try to take as few as possible. Now, I aim for whole food and whole food supplements, like Liver pills (beef liver is a bit rough on my palate). My libido was getting better, now it's back down again and not sure what I changed..

Anyways, thank you for the advice! And I will look into that lordosis posture issue you mentioned. In the picture I was trying to show my stomach a bit more, so I was pushing my stomach out and pulling my back backwards. That's why I look a little weird, haha. I am also considering some form of acupuncture as well, since I've heard a lot of positive feedback about it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678