Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Male Issues: Low Libido...BUT! Having (Sorry for being frank) Wet Dreams? page 6

  1. #51
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    Yeah if you are using supplements along with food and fruits its nice. It is good idea to shed fats, coz fat reduces libido....
    Tell me did the supplementing you are using really help you...
    I barely have any fat on me. I'm very toned everywhere I'm body EXCEPT a little fat on my lower abdomen..I practically have a 4 pack, or having my top 4 abs very visible. No fat anywhere else on my body. My lower abdomen distends a bit, too. And I'm beginning to develop love handles..I literally have no fat anywhere else on my body except those spots..

    So, putting the dots together --> Low libido, weak digestion, puffiness/allergies (slight), I used to get fatigue, not so much now; Love handles developing + pudge on lower abdomen ONLY.....I'm thinking adrenals??

    I'm now just taking the OptiZinc + Lysine + Fish Oil + Quercitin & Bromelain + HCL & Pepsin. I think the Zinc has been helping a bit my breathing, which continues to get better. My libido is a bit better. I'm now waking up with erections, finally. And I find myself thinking about sex here and there. But, it's still inconsistent and not where it should be. I think the Calcium and/or Magnesium were helping. Might add them back in. I'm also trying to add some more carbs and fruit in, as well. Maybe I need more carbs..I did have some Menchies last night and weird enough I had LOADS of energy and felt amazing after eating it. Despite some digestive distention. So..I'm confused, haha. Any ideas?

  2. #52
    AMonkey's Avatar
    AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    773
    Iodine. The solution to everything.

  3. #53
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    Tell me what is there to get confused.
    You are gettting good results, your libido is alright. Then what is the confusion, problem?
    tellme..
    The problem is my libido is not alright. Problem is I have either have horrible circulation or low testosterone, for at least 5 years. Is that "telling you" enough? It's up here and there, but not near where it needs to be. I never said my libido was alright, I said it was a "bit better", which, from where I'm at now isn't saying much.

    The confusion: I get fatigue here and there when I eat healthy, and some other issues..Healthy as in only whole foods, no sugar or fruits; only meats, veggies and healthy fats - a strict primal diet. When I eat something like sugary yogurt from Menchies, I feel great with lots of energy and sometimes my libido is better, but my digestion is a bit off. Now, you tell me how that is NOT confusing.
    Last edited by Zelli88; 07-24-2012 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #54
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    Iodine. The solution to everything.
    I may introduce it in again. I gained much needed weight when on it, too. I'll keep you posted if it helps.

  5. #55
    trippplez's Avatar
    trippplez is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    I barely have any fat on me. I'm very toned everywhere I'm body EXCEPT a little fat on my lower abdomen..I practically have a 4 pack, or having my top 4 abs very visible. No fat anywhere else on my body. My lower abdomen distends a bit, too. And I'm beginning to develop love handles..I literally have no fat anywhere else on my body except those spots..
    I suspect that I **maybe** have similar 'problem' to what you describe. Do you mind posting some photos pointing out the problem areas that you are talking about, in order to for me and you to compare whether we are talking about the same 'issue'.

    NOTE: The above quotes are intentional because I'm not really sure whether the body image 'issues' are real or are just in my head.


    Thanks mate

  6. #56
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by allen001 View Post
    Ok, Now its more transparent. Tell me what steps or medicines are you taking to boost testosterone, libido.?
    You mentioned you didn't eat fruits. I think you should go for some libido enhancing foods and fruits like avacado, bananas etc.

    It looks like that your problem is low libido, confusion, about what to eat and how to get alright again. Right?
    See, avoiding sugar, fruits may be healthy by your point of view. But if some fruits or food contains libido and testosterone boosting capacity then you have go for them no matter what the sugary content to get proper solution. I don't advice you to just eat high sugary or sugary food but some measures can be taken to eat food with libido enhancing capacity, no matter if they are sugary take some measures and i think that would help you...


    If you have any digestive problem, first boost your digestion system..
    Then go for diet practices....
    I'm not taking any medicines, just supplements, like the one's I listed not too long ago. I workout Wednesdays & Fridays (barbell compound exercises), tennis Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, and interval training on Sunday. As for foods, I'm adding in more nuts, fruits (berries) and some sweet potatoes. I did eat a lot of sunflower seed butter last night and woke up with a very high libido..So, I searched on the web for the nutrient composition of sunflower seeds and this is what I've found: WHFoods: Sunflower seeds

    I've read that manganese, Vit E and selenium are vital to the reproductive system..So, maybe I'm deficient in one of those? Remember, the only foods I've been eating for about 2 years were meats and veggies. So, I may have been missing one these nutrients..So, I guess you could say I am confused on which one of these I need.

  7. #57
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by trippplez View Post
    I suspect that I **maybe** have similar 'problem' to what you describe. Do you mind posting some photos pointing out the problem areas that you are talking about, in order to for me and you to compare whether we are talking about the same 'issue'.

    NOTE: The above quotes are intentional because I'm not really sure whether the body image 'issues' are real or are just in my head.


    Thanks mate
    Sure, just give me some time to post em though. I got a busy schedule today. I'll try to post em either tonight or tomorrow.

  8. #58
    annedawso's Avatar
    annedawso is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    210
    I was listening to a Rob Wolf podcast today, episode 128 from a while ago and he was talking about low testosterone.
    The bloke who asked the question said he had cured himself by drinking more water. Rob said he had googled it and there was anecdotal evidence that this does help.
    Worth listening to as it seemed such a simple cure.

  9. #59
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by annedawso View Post
    I was listening to a Rob Wolf podcast today, episode 128 from a while ago and he was talking about low testosterone.
    The bloke who asked the question said he had cured himself by drinking more water. Rob said he had googled it and there was anecdotal evidence that this does help.
    Worth listening to as it seemed such a simple cure.
    Wow! I've never heard of that cure, haha. That is very simple indeed. But, I'm going to complicate your theory a bit, as I usually do with things...Is there a specific time period throughout the day to be drinking a lot of water? Also, perhaps this is because it helps clear the body of toxins that can accumulate in our body? I don't deny this theory, simply questioning how it works.

    Thanks!

  10. #60
    annedawso's Avatar
    annedawso is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    210
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    Wow! I've never heard of that cure, haha. That is very simple indeed. But, I'm going to complicate your theory a bit, as I usually do with things...Is there a specific time period throughout the day to be drinking a lot of water? Also, perhaps this is because it helps clear the body of toxins that can accumulate in our body? I don't deny this theory, simply questioning how it works.

    Thanks!
    Unfortunately I have a terrible memory, so can't remember. However you can still listen to the podcast for free via iTunes and possibly his site.
    The man who had the issue, they called it something like "drooping member"!!!!! couldn't believe he had cured it so easily. Everything else had been fine - his workouts, diet etc.
    I really recommend Rob Wolf's podcasts anyway, he gives his honest opinion on everything. Think the next question was to ask if a vasectomy would lower testostone. Then they started talking about the benefits of breast milk as some bloke intended to drink his wife's breast milk.
    It was a really funny episode and I enjoy listening to them as I drive to work.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •