Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: Male Issues: Low Libido...BUT! Having (Sorry for being frank) Wet Dreams? page 4

  1. #31
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    My Iodine (Lugol's) + Kelp should be received by the end of today, so I'll keep you posted on my reactions, dosages, etc..I may just start with Lugol's and see what happens, since it's pure Iodine. I used to take Kelp, which was what I reacted to, or broke out from.

    Thanks again Grizz, appreciate your courtesy and effort to help people recognize this dilemma.
    1) DO NOT take iodine without the required supplements.
    - - tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
    - - - If the sea salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
    - - 200 mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
    - - 400 mcg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
    - - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred
    - - ATP Cofactors - contains 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio

    2) We don’t want anyone getting xx lbs of BLOAT, Puffy Zit filled face, or other problems.
    These symptoms have been reported at our own iodine group by people taking too much iodine too soon. See Testimonials for more. Just my opinion & food for thought, Slow Slow Slow - Haste Makes Waste - More iodine is NOT better - The body takes 6 months or more to detox a lifetime of chemicals stored into every cell in our body.

    - - - Mix 1 drop 2% Lugols into 11-8 oz bottles of water, put the caps back on.
    - - - Week 1 drink 1 oz (~30ml) daily (about 380mcg iodone)
    - - - Week 2 drink 2 oz (~60ml) daily (about 775mcg iodine)
    - - - Week 3 drink 4 oz (~120ml) daily ( about 1.5mg iodine)
    - - - Week 4 drink 6 oz (~180ml) daily ( about 2.3mg iodine)
    - - - Week 5 drink 8 oz (~220ml) daily ( about 3.1 mg iodine or about 1 drop per day),
    - - - Week 6 drink 2 drops per day in a glass of water
    - - - Week 7 drink 3 drops per day in a glass of water
    - - - Week 8 drink 4 drops per day (about 12.5mg = to 1 iodoral)
    * Next, Titrate up with iodoral 12.5mg iodine tablets available at Amazon.Com
    - - - add 1/2 tablet each month to eventually reach 50mg daily-refer to Dr. Brownstein’s Book
    - - - 50mg Daily is the dosage target recommended by Dr. Brownstein to overcome toxins
    * If any detox symptoms appear do the salt flush (all listed below) and pulse dose.

    Follow "Iodine References" closely.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references
    Send it on to friends & family

    PS)
    There is no point in taking a blood testing panel until your body is "Iodine Sufficient." All of the body's hormones begin with the thyroid gland and the thyroid must be healthy to promote hormones. The Sex Hormones for men begin with the testes and that is also dependent on iodine to function. The body simply does not function properly when the toxic Halide poisons have taken over cells in our thyroid, testes, prostate, brain which were intended for iodine.
    http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18

    We do not recommend seaweed because it is typically very contaminated and can make people sick.

    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-05-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  2. #32
    EyeOfRound's Avatar
    EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    This is VERY interesting. Did your old BF not know how to give you orgasms? Or did he not bother?

    Grizz
    Never had an orgasm from intercourse, in fact, it's in no way related to whether I enjoy the actual act or not. Just wasn't attracted to him and he had ED issues, performance issues, etc, which made everything very stressful and frustrating.

    It's ok, I've met someone else I like already, haha.

  3. #33
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Never had an orgasm from intercourse, in fact, it's in no way related to whether I enjoy the actual act or not. Just wasn't attracted to him and he had ED issues, performance issues, etc, which made everything very stressful and frustrating.
    It's ok, I've met someone else I like already, haha.
    Eye,
    Extensive research has said that 70% of women have never had orgasm from intercourse. You will love this sexuality website for women by Dr. Betty.
    Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross | Better Orgasms. Better World.
    My wife has never had an orgasm from intercourse, but she LOVES her wall shaking window reattling clitoral orgasms I give her.

    BTW, the next time you see him, tell him that he is very likely severely deficient in iodine. His ED & performance issues are the first symptoms for men, followed by Prostate problems and then prostate cancer.

    More here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

    Grizz

  4. #34
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Okay, so I got Lugol's yesterday and took about a half a drop, mixed with water, after dinner. I didn't breakout at all, like I did when I took kelp, so I must have been reacting to something in the kelp, rather than the iodine. I didn't get any "detox" symptoms, either. I did do the iodine test and it seemed like it disappeared with 2 hours or so (or however long Jurassic Park is). So, I guess I'm deficient, but not getting any side effects?

    On a plus side, I did wake up with a much better libido and had a much more vivid dream, which actually involved sex (sorry for being upfront..)! I feel more energetic, too. I must add that I also just started to include chicken livers in my diet, and I think this may helping some too. I took selenium with the iodine as well. Also, I always take 300 mgs of magnesium + calcium before bed.

    This morning I took just a little under a drop of iodine to see if I would get side effects. However, I did not experience any "negative" symptoms, so I guess I need to up my dosage? I am taking the 2% Lugol's, btw.

    Let me know what you all think, especially Grizz. Should I keep increasing?

  5. #35
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    Okay, so I got Lugol's yesterday and took about a half a drop, mixed with water, after dinner. I didn't breakout at all, like I did when I took kelp, so I must have been reacting to something in the kelp, rather than the iodine. I didn't get any "detox" symptoms, either. I did do the iodine test and it seemed like it disappeared with 2 hours or so (or however long Jurassic Park is). So, I guess I'm deficient, but not getting any side effects?

    On a plus side, I did wake up with a much better libido and had a much more vivid dream, which actually involved sex (sorry for being upfront..)! I feel more energetic, too. I must add that I also just started to include chicken livers in my diet, and I think this may helping some too. I took selenium with the iodine as well. Also, I always take 300 mgs of magnesium + calcium before bed.

    This morning I took just a little under a drop of iodine to see if I would get side effects. However, I did not experience any "negative" symptoms, so I guess I need to up my dosage? I am taking the 2% Lugol's, btw.

    Let me know what you all think, especially Grizz. Should I keep increasing?
    Zelli,
    I suggest you titrate your dosage up very slowly over a period of months and take all the required supplements. We are ALL carrying a lot of toxins around in our cells, and detox symptoms can be miserable.
    Follow these procedures:
    Iodine Anyone? - Page 262 | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page 262

    Grizz

  6. #36
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Zelli,
    I suggest you titrate your dosage up very slowly over a period of months and take all the required supplements. We are ALL carrying a lot of toxins around in our cells, and detox symptoms can be miserable.
    Follow these procedures:
    Iodine Anyone? - Page 262 | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page 262

    Grizz
    I'll definitely up the dose. I think the reason why I'm not getting severe symptoms is because I've been detoxing for over 2.5 years...

    I used to take chlorella + Infrared sauna 2x a day + loads of supporting supplements (digestive aids, herbs to promote liver activity, adrenal glandular, paratoid support, minerals, etc...) + a very strict, nutrient dense paleo diet for a whole year, following a holistic doctor's protocol. I detoxed loads of toxins..and was the hardest time of my life. I detoxed mercury, arsenic, lead, cadmium, aluminum and was starting to detox nickel, manganese, copper and titanium. It was the year from hell..

    Then, since I was getting too weak from detoxing all the time, and the $$ was getting out of hand, I decided to do a different protocol..I took 4g's Vit C + 20,000 A + 1000-2000 Vit D + 400 iu E + 2 B-50 complexes + 3grams EPA+DHA + 600mg of Magnesium + Calcium + liver flushes + 5 tablespoons of Coconut Oil & the same high fat, low carb strict paleo diet...

    I think that since I've detoxed so much for so long, I either need to: give my body rest from doing this for 2.5 years, or, I need to up my dose of Iodine because I may not be as toxic as most people. I now take the recommended selenium + Mg & Ca + Vit C + Fish Oil + High Vitamin Butter oil + coconut Oil + 2 oil oregano pills + digestive aids + Vit D + Milk thistle & the same paleo diet as before - high fat, moderate protein and low carb, except I added offal in, too.

    I may just do 2-3 drops a day and continue to up my dosage until I get more symptoms. I took 2 drops yesterday. My dreams were much more vivid, again, and my libido was a bit higher. Maybe I should consume more fat or up my carbs in conjunction with Iodine?

    Please let me know!

  7. #37
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    I'll definitely up the dose. I think the reason why I'm not getting severe symptoms is because I've been detoxing for over 2.5 years...

    I used to take chlorella + Infrared sauna 2x a day + loads of supporting supplements (digestive aids, herbs to promote liver activity, adrenal glandular, paratoid support, minerals, etc...) + a very strict, nutrient dense paleo diet for a whole year, following a holistic doctor's protocol. I detoxed loads of toxins..and was the hardest time of my life. I detoxed mercury, arsenic, lead, cadmium, aluminum and was starting to detox nickel, manganese, copper and titanium. It was the year from hell..

    Then, since I was getting too weak from detoxing all the time, and the $$ was getting out of hand, I decided to do a different protocol..I took 4g's Vit C + 20,000 A + 1000-2000 Vit D + 400 iu E + 2 B-50 complexes + 3grams EPA+DHA + 600mg of Magnesium + Calcium + liver flushes + 5 tablespoons of Coconut Oil & the same high fat, low carb strict paleo diet...

    I think that since I've detoxed so much for so long, I either need to: give my body rest from doing this for 2.5 years, or, I need to up my dose of Iodine because I may not be as toxic as most people. I now take the recommended selenium + Mg & Ca + Vit C + Fish Oil + High Vitamin Butter oil + coconut Oil + 2 oil oregano pills + digestive aids + Vit D + Milk thistle & the same paleo diet as before - high fat, moderate protein and low carb, except I added offal in, too.

    I may just do 2-3 drops a day and continue to up my dosage until I get more symptoms. I took 2 drops yesterday. My dreams were much more vivid, again, and my libido was a bit higher. Maybe I should consume more fat or up my carbs in conjunction with Iodine?

    Please let me know!
    Zelli,
    Officially, I promote the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol that only requires the following supplements:
    - - tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
    - - - If the sea salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
    - - 200 mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
    - - 400 mcg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
    - - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred
    - - ATP Cofactors - contains 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio

    And then titrate up to 50mg of iodine daily. Use Lugols liquid or Iodoral tablets, both available from Amazon.Com.

    It sounds to me like you can be more aggressive than most folks since you have done so much detoxing. However if you get any detox symptoms at all then follow the procedures of the salt flush & pulse dosing described here.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

    Best to you,
    Grizz

  8. #38
    Zelli88's Avatar
    Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    101
    It's been 2 days since I started taking Iodine and Selenium. So far, I feel like I have much more energy, my dreams are much more vivid, and my libido is slightly up, but not a whole lot.

    Yesterday, I played the best tennis I have in a longgggg time. I normally don't have a lot of energy half way through, but yesterday my focus was amazing and my energy sustainable.

    I am now trying 3 full drops a day, and I have yet to experience any detox symptoms. I'll keep everyone updated, though it may be from time to time, not day to day.

  9. #39
    JoeyA's Avatar
    JoeyA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    I'd be careful with the iodine. Grizz seems to say iodine will cure anything. I'm not saying that he's wrong (i don't know!), just that he seems over eager to blame everything on iodine. As I recall there are also more thyroid issues in japan where they consume more iodine...

    I'd try getting a couple of sweet potatoes and see if adding more carbs does anything. My libido gets destroyed on low carb. Seeing this pattern repeat over multiple cheat days clued me in.

    If you aren't out in the sun much, I'd also get a doctor to check out your vitamin D levels. You could try just supplementing, but I think it's always safer to have some baselines to know if you're even deficient in the first place.

    High cortisol is from stress. Meditation, ignoring all spiritual woo woo or whatever, is a good relaxer. You might want to try that as well. Slowing down, trying not to multi task and over stimulate your brain, all helps with relaxing.

  10. #40
    JoeyA's Avatar
    JoeyA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    You're not going to permanently damage yourself by upping your carbs for a couple days, but this iodine stuff seems MUCH more radical. I'd try the less risky things first, just to be safe.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •