Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Issues: Low Libido...BUT! Having (Sorry for being frank) Wet Dreams? page 2

Zelli88 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    At the heart of libido for both men & women is hormones. At the heart of hormones is the Thyroid Gland. The thyroid absolutely requires a lot of IODINE. So, too does the female organs & the male prostate. There are magical links between the brain, the thyroid, hormones & the sex organs which all require iodine. America is suffering an iodine deficiency epidemic causing widespread disease. 90% of Americans are now suffering from various stages of Hypothyroidism (cold hands, cold feet, and basal body temp below 98.3 ) Vast numbers of women are suffering from Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS, painful cycles, Endometriosis & cysts. Men are suffering Prostate BPH, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, insensitive glans. The solution to these problems is to eat a LOT of kelp seaweed + Sea foods or take iodine with required supplements. Halogen Toxins in our food & water have stripped iodine out of our cells.
    Iodine deficiencies & dosages

Complete details + instructions here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Taking iodine with required supplements reverses all of the above disease. Join us at the Iodine Thread for more:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45205.html

Join the Yahoo Iodine Group:
    iodine : Iodine

Join the CureZone:
    Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 258, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

Download the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine here:
    Iodine | Stepping Stones Living, LLC

Best to all,
    Grizz
    Thank you Grizz for the links! As for Iodine, I did just recently add it my diet through iodized sea salt, though I imagine the amount of iodine may not be enough. I do remember trying a kelp supplement before with interesting results. I would breakout on my quads and feet, I would develop a rash around my thyroid, and I would get a burning feeling in my stomach along with hiccups. Is it normal to experience these kind of reactions to seaweed? Or may it an intolerance??

acrichardt is offline Junior Member
    @Grizz

Very interesting! I've only spent a little time looking into the iodine issue. I did see a post linking to a video and a comment about bread making using bromide (if I remember correctly) instead of iodine (seem to remember it may have been you that posted it). Also, that would make sense about the thyroid and libido. Again, I'm not super educated on that aspect, however ashwaghanda is a powerful libido enhancer for both men and women but can cause hyperthyroidism in people with thyroid issues. Very interesting stuff!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acrichardt View Post
    @Grizz

Very interesting! I've only spent a little time looking into the iodine issue. I did see a post linking to a video and a comment about bread making using bromide (if I remember correctly) instead of iodine (seem to remember it may have been you that posted it). Also, that would make sense about the thyroid and libido. Again, I'm not super educated on that aspect, however ashwaghanda is a powerful libido enhancer for both men and women but can cause hyperthyroidism in people with thyroid issues. Very interesting stuff!
    We have discovered a procedure we call T2T where we paint iodine (mixed with a little grapeseed oil to prevent dermatitus) to the testicles. This speeds iodine into the prostate and relieves symptoms of BPH, insensitive Glans, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction. The response is surprisingly rapid. Women enjoy similar benefits by painting the vulva with same iodine-oil mix. One of our members in the iodine group just reported his life-long testicular cyst cleared up completely from the T2T procedure.

You are correct, bakers stopped using iodine in their bread in 1980 and started using the toxic Bromide. You can buy bread that is bromide free but you have to read the labels. The biggest culprit in stripping away our iodine is Fluoride used in treating city water, toothpaste and many other products. We can't escape the toxins, but we can overcome the toxins by titrating slowly up to 50mg iodine a day with required supplements, per Dr. Brownstein.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-03-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    This is all very interesting!

My bf has suffered from really low libido, although since going paleo he's dramatically improved. I never knew about the link between iodine and libido either. Would you suggest a iodine test Grizz? (painting some iodine on the wrist? something like this?)

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    This is all very interesting!

My bf has suffered from really low libido, although since going paleo he's dramatically improved. I never knew about the link between iodine and libido either. Would you suggest a iodine test Grizz? (painting some iodine on the wrist? something like this?)
    Yes, order a bottle of Lugol's 5% iodine from Amazon.Com. Then paint a little patch on the wrist. The brown stain should last for 24 hours, if not he is deficient. My 1st skin patch test vanished in only 3 minutes ! That was in January. Now it is better, lasting about 7 hours. This test is less than perfect, but it is cheap and easy. For more, see the chapter TESTING here:

Also, this AMAZING testimonial just came in from the Dr. Kruse Discussion Group:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post852820

The drug companies cannot keep iodine hidden any longer. There is a ground swell of support raging across the internet. The Dr. Kruse group just started their own Iodine Group.

Unless your BF eats a lot of seaweed & sea foods, then I guarantee he is severely deficient. 90% or Americans are. Here is a HORRIBLE statistic. 80% of American Women are suffering from various stages of Fibrocystic Breast Disease caused by iodine deficiency.

Please help us pass the word to everyone you know. We need more disciples to tell the world. Millions of suffering women are depending on us. IMO, it is CRIMINAL that the drug industry is milking iodine deficiency for every dollar they can grab and then sweeping iodine under the rug and whitewashing all the iodine medical documents prior to WW2.

If you have questions, please join with our own iodine thread:

Hope this helps,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-03-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Yes, order a bottle of Lugol's 5% iodine from Amazon.Com. Then paint a little patch on the wrist. The brown stain should last for 24 hours, if not he is deficient. My 1st skin patch test vanished in only 3 minutes ! That was in January. Now it is better, lasting about 7 hours. This test is less than perfect, but it is cheap and easy. For more, see the chapter TESTING here:

Also, this AMAZING testimonial just came in from the Dr. Kruse Discussion Group:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post852820

The drug companies cannot keep iodine hidden any longer. There is a ground swell of support raging across the internet. The Dr. Kruse group just started their own Iodine Group.

Unless your BF eats a lot of seaweed & sea foods, then I guarantee he is severely deficient. 90% or Americans are. Here is a HORRIBLE statistic. 80% of American Women are suffering from various stages of Fibrocystic Breast Disease caused by iodine deficiency.

Please help us pass the word to everyone you know. We need more disciples to tell the world. Millions of suffering women are depending on us. IMO, it is CRIMINAL that the drug industry is milking iodine deficiency for every dollar they can grab and then sweeping iodine under the rug and whitewashing all the iodine medical documents prior to WW2.

If you have questions, please join with our own iodine thread:

Hope this helps,
    Grizz
    If one begins supplementing with iodine, will he or she experience any side effects? Kind of like a detox/healing reaction? I ask this because when I used to take Kelp from Nature's Way (I only did for less than a week, due to side effects), I would breakout on my quads and feet, get painful belches, and a rash near my thyroid. Are these normal side effects?

I am quite sensitive to tap water, sometimes, but not always, I get an asthma-like response where it's hard me to get a deep breath. I hate it! You think this is because of the chemicals in the water?

Also, what Iodine supplement do you recommend and what's the best way to take it? Dosage and method.

Thanks Grizz!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelli88 View Post
    If one begins supplementing with iodine, will he or she experience any side effects? Kind of like a detox/healing reaction? I ask this because when I used to take Kelp from Nature's Way (I only did for less than a week, due to side effects), I would breakout on my quads and feet, get painful belches, and a rash near my thyroid. Are these normal side effects?

I am quite sensitive to tap water, sometimes, but not always, I get an asthma-like response where it's hard me to get a deep breath. I hate it! You think this is because of the chemicals in the water?

Also, what Iodine supplement do you recommend and what's the best way to take it? Dosage and method.

Thanks Grizz!
    zelli,

Great question! YES, absolutely. If you take too much iodine too soon AND if you take iodine without the required supplements, you are very likely to get Detox Illness.
    You can detox without getting sick by following the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol.
    1) Take the required supplements
    - - tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
    - - - If the sea salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
    - - 200 mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
    - - 400 mcg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
    - - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred
    - - ATP Cofactors - contains 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio

2) We don’t want anyone getting xx lbs of BLOAT, Puffy Zit filled face, or other problems.
    These symptoms have been reported at our own iodine group by people taking too much iodine too soon. See Testimonials for more. Just my opinion & food for thought, Slow Slow Slow - Haste Makes Waste - More iodine is NOT better - The body takes 6 months or more to detox a lifetime of chemicals stored into every cell in our body.

- - - Mix 1 drop 2% Lugols into 11-8 oz bottles of water, put the caps back on.
    - - - Week 1 drink 1 oz (~30ml) daily (about 380mcg iodone)
    - - - Week 2 drink 2 oz (~60ml) daily (about 775mcg iodine)
    - - - Week 3 drink 4 oz (~120ml) daily ( about 1.5mg iodine)
    - - - Week 4 drink 6 oz (~180ml) daily ( about 2.3mg iodine)
    - - - Week 5 drink 8 oz (~220ml) daily ( about 3.1 mg iodine or about 1 drop per day),
    - - - Week 6 drink 2 drops per day in a glass of water
    - - - Week 7 drink 3 drops per day in a glass of water
    - - - Week 8 drink 4 drops per day (about 12.5mg = to 1 iodoral)
    * Next, Titrate up with iodoral 12.5mg iodine tablets available at Amazon.Com
    - - - add 1/2 tablet each month to eventually reach 50mg daily-refer to Dr. Brownstein’s Book
    - - - 50mg Daily is the dosage target recommended by Dr. Brownstein to overcome toxins
    * If any detox symptoms appear do the salt flush (all listed below) and pulse dose.

Complete details with testimonials here at Iodine References:

Mini Guide here:
    Iodine Anyone? - Page 262 | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page 262

The FANTASTIC Guide to Supplementing with Iodine Download
    by Stephanie Buist, ND HC
    Iodine | Stepping Stones Living, LLC

Absolutely. I recommend getting a GOOD water filter that will filter out Fluoride & Chlorine. Both are TOXIC halogens used in drinking water that cause hypothyroidism, and displace required iodine in our cells, and a major cause of severe iodine deficiency. We live in a SICK, SICK, SICK world. See the chapter "Detox & Chemical Poisons Articles" in our references for the whole DISGUSTING story. What is even MORE disgusting is that fluoride rots our teeth. Fluorosis of teeth

More on halogens:
    http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18

PS) HELP! We need disciples to volunteer to help us promote the iodine story to women word wide.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-03-2012 at 11:45 AM.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Are you in a relationship? Because I "suffered from low libido" for like 1.5 years in my relationship - went to the Dr, got testosterone levels measured (even though you can tell by the way I look that there's no way I could have low T, lol), etc....

Then I broke up with him and WOOOOOAH, I'm out of control. So it wasn't me, it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    Are you in a relationship? Because I "suffered from low libido" for like 1.5 years in my relationship - went to the Dr, got testosterone levels measured (even though you can tell by the way I look that there's no way I could have low T, lol), etc....

Then I broke up with him and WOOOOOAH, I'm out of control. So it wasn't me, it was him.
    I haven't been in a relationship in over 3 years. I do believe that the relationship did have some effect on my libido, at the time. It could have been either the stress of the relationship or loss of interest..It is when I went primal that my libido really suffered, although I've had many other miraculous things happen to me.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRound View Post
    This is VERY interesting. Did your old BF not know how to give you orgasms? Or did he not bother? I know that women in general complain that men typically take care of themselves leaving the woman frustrated. The statistics say that upwards of 70% of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone. You are one VERY attractive woman and you deserve a man who appreciates you enough to give you wall shaking, window rattling orgasms.

Grizz

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast