Thread: All the way from the UK page

Jamie_Shaw is offline Junior Member

All the way from the UK

Primal Fuel
    Hi all.

I recently discovered this site and all the info and am very impressed and looking forward to a new primal path through life! I just started a journal, but here's a bit about me anyway...

I'm 25, 6ft and about 69Kg, I don't have much excess body fat other than around the belly area but my upper body is pretty lacking, I don't go out without a top on regardless of the heat. (Yeah it does get hot enough here every once in a while!).

I'd like to change that! I've been brought up on a vegetarian diet and only recently started eating fish regularly. I'm considering eating meat but to be honest I'm a little weary of it because I've grown up, from scratch, without it. Still, that's why I'm here!

I did have some pork a couple of years ago, in the south of france, fresh local organic and delicious. I don't know why I didn't start properly then....

Also I work in a bakery and have been previously on a high-carb diet. It's been a week now without any biscuits/cakes/sweet pastries and 3 days without bread! Amazing how addictive bread is you have no idea until you stop.

So thats it, sure you'll see me popping up here and there. Oh and here's my journal

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey Plenty of UK based primals on here, especaily in 'That London' it seems.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................