Thread: PDX'ers - The Cultured Caveman cart is open! page

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member

PDX'ers - The Cultured Caveman cart is open!

They had their grand opening today and it is very good! They did not have the full menu so DH and I settled for the frittata muffins, fried chicken and kale/cabbage salad. All of it was very good quality and we can't wait to try the beef cheeks. The aioli could have used more garlic or something and the salad could have a little less ginger (this coming from a ginger lover) but I'd order it all again (and will.) It's at 15th and Alberta, just follow the smell of beef tallow.

Ironically, it is surrounded by 3 other carts that are FULL of gluten.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Definitely going to try this, when I get back to PDX! I just started following their twitter, too.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Blackbird is offline Senior Member
    Damn! I looked for it last night and somehow missed it!

I stopped for lunch at Fried Egg I'm In Love on Hawthorne and had their OK Commuter sandwich (minus the bread).
    Delicious! They even threw in an extra egg in place of the missing sourdough.
    Last edited by Blackbird; 06-01-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: more info
    "Wait! I'll fix it!"
    "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
    "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"