Thread: PB as Infertility Cure? page

kaspegren is offline Junior Member

PB as Infertility Cure?

Primal Fuel
    Hi! I hope I am posting this in the right place . . . very new here. Has anyone out there had any success with fertility after adopting the PB lifestyle? I'm specifically speaking of women . . . I don't eat soy so thats not a problem, but was wondering if anyone out there has seen any positive changes (aside from the usual feeling great and being healthy side effects) that have affected fertility. Or any further suggestions.

We've gone the artificial route and I couldn't deal with the horrible drugs - I don't put things in my body that make me crazy. I see an acupuncturist for fertility issues (they are always suggesting changing my diet) and diet is something that has always eluded me so thought PB could be beneficial with this issue as well as the other reasons I was attracted to changing my lifestyle.

I'd love to hear if there is hope for me on this path.

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    I know there is at least one success story related to this... I can't remember the couple's names, but it was within the last 6 months or so. Try looking through the archived success stories on the blog. If I run across it I'll link it for you. I know that it has regulated my cycles and made my periods much less painful, so I know it does help with hormones. It's definitely worth a shot!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    cutting out grains made my periods regular as clockwork. i'm not trying to conceive but that's a big first step
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I'm on day 14 of the 21 day challenge and I have replaced flour with coconut flour and almond meal (grains have been nonexistent) . . . so hopefully this will help me as my cycle is short . . . not a regular one since Aug 2010.

I can say that my cycle was not nearly like it has been . . . lighter and way less cramping than before. I'll look through the success stories as well - its nice to read about everyone's success even if I never achieve that particular part of my journey.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for putting out this link, Danielle5690! I really appreciate it.

You're welcome! I hope you have as much success as they did!