Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair removal page 2

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I like men that are smooth. Hairy can work too- but not like horribly long.

Keeping a bikini area hair free is a lot of work. You have to regrow between waxes, and shaving.... is a pain. I feel like if you demand a woman be hair free down there, you need to be hair free as well.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    A little 'manscaping' is nice. Keep the manly cover AND show some definition. But shaved smooth and shiny? Ugh. Way too high maintenance and a wee bit feminine.

But if your hairline is receding go ahead and shave your head. VERY masculine.

Assuming that Masculine is what you're going for.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I like men that are smooth. Hairy can work too- but not like horribly long.

Keeping a bikini area hair free is a lot of work. You have to regrow between waxes, and shaving.... is a pain. I feel like if you demand a woman be hair free down there, you need to be hair free as well.
    Well... wouldn't it make more sense to do what she wants you to do rather than assuming she wants you shaved? I don't think most women prefer hair-free crotches on guys anyway.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

federkeil is offline Senior Member
    I hate body hair on anyone. Just. Don't. Like. It.
    I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

codered5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Well... wouldn't it make more sense to do what she wants you to do rather than assuming she wants you shaved? I don't think most women prefer hair-free crotches on guys anyway.
    I think the younger you are the less you find this to be true. Most women appreciate very little to no hair in my experience.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    I think the younger you are the less you find this to be true. Most women appreciate very little to no hair in my experience.
    That's not what I like but guessing I don't fit into that age demo . . . though I do the waxing thing myself. Haven't met too many men who want you to keep it. Shaved chests are just wrong though - I like my men to be manly to the touch.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Sandra in BC, "manscaping" is perfect!!! Hair on men is right and sexy! Trim stuff that is really long, please, to me that shows you care, but do not shave it all off - as the stubble grows back, it hurts... The only no-hair situations I have strong opinions about are nose and ears. Once had to work for a maitre'd who had the Hanging Gardens of Babylon growing out of his ears and I found that - disgusting. And dirty beards. Trimmed beards - beyond sexy. Dirty, raggedy, nasty beards - I will shave you myself...

I have a friend who is so naturally hairless that he uses tweezers every couple of weeks or so for chin hair. I find him no less sexy because he comes from the factory that way, but also no more sexy because of the smoothness.

Demo - 45, married 19 years (to same man - who rocked a moustache in his younger years, which really turned me on), US raised, but lots of adult time in Europe (where a lot of men aren't afraid to look like men). Actually, American men in Germany are recognized by the locals by their very short hair and clean-shavenness (even discounting the military buzz cuts and before they speak English and give themselves away)

I hear from the family and friends over there that the whole heavy-deo-smell, shave-everything-off thing is gaining popularity there now, too. Sigh.

trixiesticks is offline Junior Member
    I am not particularly fond of hairy men so I say go ahead and get rid of the hair. A trimmed man is nice. I get brazilians myself and although it hurts a bit it's worth it. Luckily I don't have chest or back hair to worry about
    "Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow."
    (swedish proverb)

Jovana is offline Member
    I'm 24 and hairless men are a big TURN-OFF for me. I assume any man with a waxed chest/legs or eyebrows is gay and/or very vain. It's just too feminine and fake looking.

grayumm is offline Junior Member
    My head is shaved, my chest is hairy, and I keep everything else trimmed. Once I tried shaving my entire body... I like to call it the itchiest mistake of my life. I like it when women keep themselves trimmed... I'm not too picky though, whatever they feel is most comfortable is best.
    Learn to swim.

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast