Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Can Fly page

Bosnic is offline Senior Member

I Can Fly

When I began sprinting not to long ago, the first couple times really surprised me. My body type is lean and long and I've always been fairly active. I'm in my late teens. I've always been a relatively good sprinter, although I rarely sprinted (unless for gym class, and sports).

I literally felt like I was flying, it's amazing. A few times in the middle of a sprint I need to leap over a small pit in the ground or a bump, and it feels like an eternity before I touch the ground again.

I love it! lol

CaveWeirdo is offline Senior Member
    I'm looking forward to this. I'm currently ~90lbs over my goal weight, so when I sprint I feel like I'm dying!

Running is kinda like flying really. Or 'falling with style'.

Birds fly, fish swim - humans run!

lawrencemiddleton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveWeirdo View Post
    I'm looking forward to this. I'm currently ~90lbs over my goal weight, so when I sprint I feel like I'm dying!

nice cave, humans run but most of us prefer driving

want healthy body try lucuma powder
    Last edited by lawrencemiddleton; 06-11-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I fly, too, Bosnic. It's the purest thing I know. Something clicks when you hit top speed - it's like the universe smiles on you for having grasped your potential. It's like a few minutes ago you were a potential human but now, as the earth falls away beneath your feet, you are the being you were designed to be.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I fly, too, Bosnic. It's the purest thing I know. Something clicks when you hit top speed - it's like the universe smiles on you for having grasped your potential. It's like a few minutes ago you were a potential human but now, as the earth falls away beneath your feet, you are the being you were designed to be.
    And I love the feeling where you're gradually loosing control, like if your foot snagged the ground you would definitely trip and have an awesome face-first dive into the grass. At a certain point the momentum takes over, and the only control you have is minute changes in speed and direction.

Keep at it. If I do it right, I also feel like I'm "dying" after a sprint, lol. But after sprinting, when I'm trying to catch my breath, there's a wonderful sense like I'm doing something that's great for my cardiovascular system and my body in general.

Keep pushing your body to its limit, and not only will that limit expand, your general health will improve.

MightyMouse is offline Senior Member
    Nothing like the wind against your face! Its more fun doing it on ice skates and checking someone though...

CaveWeirdo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrencemiddleton View Post
    nice cave, humans run but most of us prefer driving
    I don't drive :P

Ok, not everyone can run or wants to run. But I like to say that 'humans run', because I've seen all the physiological evidence for how humans evolved to be able to run upright and throw spears, and I feel kind of sad that I can't run very well.

Like a bird with clipped wings.

We are Homo Sapiens, the fact we are self-aware is what defines us. But everything from the brain downwards is made for running!
    Last edited by CaveWeirdo; 06-02-2012 at 02:42 PM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Beautiful.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We are Homo Sapiens, the fact we are self-aware is what defines us. But everything from the brain downwards is made for running!
    Everything other than the brain is made to actualize whatever ideas the brain comes up with. From the creation of tools and warfare to running and jumping, our bodies are meant for what we want them to do.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast