Thread: Primal Indiana page

acrichardt is offline Junior Member

Primal Indiana

Shop Now
    Anyone primal in Indiana? I just started. Planning on ordering PB this weekend, and interested in finding other primal peeps in Indiana/southern Indiana, northern Kentucky, southwest Illinois, etc.

HavMom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acrichardt View Post
    Anyone primal in Indiana? I just started. Planning on ordering PB this weekend, and interested in finding other primal peeps in Indiana/southern Indiana, northern Kentucky, southwest Illinois, etc.
    My boyfriend and I are Primal in NW Indiana and have been for a year. We feel great! I lost 25# and he has lost 30# with little effort. He is much better about doing his bodyweight exercises than I am. I also have a girlfriend in Indy that has been primal for a year. Sh'e lost weight as well. We all needed to loose, but we feel so much better. We are also Vibram Fivefinger fans.

acrichardt is offline Junior Member
    Nice! I have friends in indy and fischers Indiana. I've considered moving depending on when I get finances arranged. I go up and visit now and then for laser tag in castleton. Id love to get some vibrams. I've been working on barefooting around the farm down here, and as soon as I use up my mizuno running shoes. Love camping and hiking too.

Jonnyoutlaw is offline Junior Member
    Hello all! Northern KY here and primal and loving it! Using Kettlebells and starting a whole primal movement workout. Working my way to virbams.

heatherok is offline Junior Member
    I'm relocating to Southern Indiana soon. Any cool places to get primal food (other than regular stuff you can get at any grocery store)?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I am down in Texas, but I have a son in Indiana, so I had to stop by when I saw your post. Then I saw you are in Evansville! Small world, so is he.
    Read the book when you get it, then read, and reread! So much great information. Good luck on your journey.