Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Primal since 1 May 2012 - 24yo woman in search for health, energy and shape page 5

halfbunny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    New experiment: I completely ditched high heels or otherwise fitting-to-the-outfit-shoes on the job, continuing to wear fancy clothes as I have to, but wearing my only warm comfortable shoes: the courage shoes of http://www.wolky.com/US/Shoes/Ladies-winter.aspx

I went to sleep as early as possible this week, and discovered i do prefer 6,5 hours of sleep after all! As i have the talent to sleep literally anywhere, I am doing anything to make it most comfortable for myself.

I am not doing perfect on the food front, this week has been social event after social event, but I do realise it is still me who makes the choice to go ahead with the food. I really need to detach that from eachother, still being bubbly and present but with less or other food
    Last edited by halfbunny; 09-14-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: wrong link

Uncle and my boy went fishing and came back with a net full of seafish (three kinds), now smoking it in a homemade 'smoker'.

Found my way back to the website, have been eating primal for approx half of the week last months. Of course, not putting stress on myself is part of it, which means a slice of bread gets in on many days.
    Fortunately, i am not as sensitive as some others to the gluten, though i do feel better than a year ago and my grocery shopping is much easier (can skip whole sections in the super market! Just go to the veggie market, butcher and fish seller)

And i moved closer to nature, which is so great for the night's sleep.
    But i do still live near everything, as i am back in the tiny Netherlands.

Happy
    Loving and loved
    Little house with my fiancee & close to nature
    Colleagues are now more or less friends-during-45-hours (instead of competitors, being realistic of course, but since i wish everyone the best now, including myself, i developed more)
    Knowing my weaknesses and strength
    Discovering everyday everyday
    Bonding with old friends and a few recent ones
    2012 has been incredible sad in some moments for me, but, overall.. loved the experience!
    Love where i am now and where i have been
    i can truly say i don't regret anything I did, including the stupid things and embarrassing moments, they make me human

What's primal about this? Not very much, but I learned so much about the influence of food.. make a big ass salad for lunch twice a week (i still eat bread, just not daily anymore); always have a primal dinner; learned about the healing power of your own body when I allow enough quality sleep and enough hours in which my body isn't in the 'feeding stage' (which apparently was always, i was used to eat before going to sleep and upon waking up. I know mostly allow a timeframe of 10 up to 16 hours of non-eating naturally! Have been feeling so much better, no nausea or sinus clogged)

Turkey browned in butter and loads of brussels sprouts with massala spices

PrimalCon New York
    Almost one year since I started this primal journey, which really was a kick start for many improvements in my life going further than just the vain and the food. I haven't been writing much here, though thinking and reading and rethinking again, just double.

I doubled my time spend outside, I made new friends close to my home, proving to myself that wherever you live for that moment, nice people are everywhere

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345