Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June

Hybrid View

Whole 30 for June

I'll be doing a Whole 30 in June. Anyone interested in joining me?

I've been away from Primal eating for awhile and I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and I guess there is no better way than a Whole30 so I'm in if you'll have me

Happy to! I'm back to primal after months of SAD, so you're not alone.

Can I join? My primal ways have kind of fallen by the wayside as well (end of the college semester - hectic!), but life will be getting a lot more relaxed after the semester finishes this Friday.

I've been looking forward to getting back on the wagon during holidays, and this would be a great way to do it

Of course! Glad to have you on board.

I'll join! I have been going a little too heavy on the chocolate and wine and some accountability would be much appreciated!

Fabulous!

I'm in. I am just getting back into primal as well and sugar is my downfall. I've gotten it out of my sweet tes (so now its just tea)...Anyway I need this kick in the pants...

Terrific!!!

I'm going to be reviewing the Whole 30 recipes and planning some meals/food shopping. This is going to be a terrific month!

I started the whole 30 at the beginning of this month, did it for 10 days then decided to cheat and eat Mexican food. I started again about 5 days ago... dairy, nut, and sugar free. Only meats and veggies. So.. I'm in!
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind