Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June page 6

CaveCanem is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I just made up a batch using organic butter from Trader Joe's. Has anyone else noticed that the higher quality the butter the greater quantity of ghee in the end? Now to make up a batch of mayo.

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Iamdefinitelyin!Ifeeltheneedtogetbackontrack,andge tthings(me)movingagain.

Also,Iapologizeforthelackofspaces.Myspacebariscurr entlyonthefritz...

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    I am currently enjoying my last alcoholic beverage. I make a mean cosmo with freshly squeezed juices. I don't make the vodka though, that is courtesy of Tito's. Oh, how I will miss thee. I think I ate more like 50/50 today in anticipation of the next 30 days, but that is okay!

mommyblesse6 is offline Junior Member

Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by JackieKessler View Post
    I'll be doing a Whole 30 in June. Anyone interested in joining me?
    Im starting tomorrow , first timer and very nervous that I wont make it ...Im afraid Ill be starving lol and my family likes carbs..dont know how Ill cook for them and eat something else. Anyway Ill be glad to have some one else to chat with going through the same things....what are your reasons for doing it? Mine are autoimmune issues, vitiligo and psoriasis.
    Amy

pphrog is offline Junior Member
    I would like to join you. Do i need to buy the book to start?

CrissyTibby is offline Senior Member
    Ghee is super easy to make. Just google it. I have to use it with my two boys - it is yummy too. We also buy grass fed beef lard and let me tell you it is delicious and great to cook with.

I am in. I have pretty much been eating the whole 30 way for a couple of months trying to get rid of kiddos health problems. I have a concert and a beach trip so it would be nice to know ahead of time that I am skipping the wine!
    Never give up on anything you can't go a day without thinking about - Tony Horton

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I'm trying it for June my birthday is june 3rd though so that's gonna be hard
    Billie trips balls

marthat is offline Senior Member
    So, I just finished Day 32 of my last Whole30 and plan to roll right into this next one, but with a few minor exceptions that I've listed elsewhere in this thread. I currently weigh 147.5, down 9.5 lbs from my starting weight last month. However, I was exceptionally bloated that day, so my real weight loss for the month of Whole30 was about 7 lbs. Still, not shabby, especially given that I don't have that much to lose. Goal weight is 135 lbs. I'm 5'6".

I'm starting to count over again as of today. Day 1.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    And we're off! Welcome to the June 2012 Whole 30!!! **throws confetti** I just kicked it off with a 50-minute walk around the neighborhood, and now I'm enjoying a cup of black, unsweetened coffee.

Here's to a terrific month! May we all achieve our goals!

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marthat View Post
    So, I just finished Day 32 of my last Whole30 and plan to roll right into this next one, but with a few minor exceptions that I've listed elsewhere in this thread. I currently weigh 147.5, down 9.5 lbs from my starting weight last month. However, I was exceptionally bloated that day, so my real weight loss for the month of Whole30 was about 7 lbs. Still, not shabby, especially given that I don't have that much to lose. Goal weight is 135 lbs. I'm 5'6".

I'm starting to count over again as of today. Day 1.
    Welcome back, marthat! Congrats on the successful May Whole 30!!! I hope that June is just as positive for you.

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast