Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June page 50

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm going to carry mine over into July I think. So I'm game!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Day 25: B: Bulletproof coffee with ghee and CO. L: BAS with avocado and tin of tuna in olive oil, tea. My usual. Almost 6 hr gap until supper - no problem. S: Pork schnitzel, cooked with almond meal crust and cooked in bacon fat, sauteed spinach in bacon fat. Dipped schnitzel in garlic mayo. Tea.

New low again this morning - 142.5. Happy dance!

islandwahine is offline Member
    Finally off of my antibiotics and feeling more normal..gained back all my weight..but I'm back at it again 100% starting today!!!

Day 1 so far...
    B-Pulled pork omelet
    L-Pulled pork and some grapes

WOD- Planted green beans with the kids

HopelessDreamer is offline Senior Member
    almost through! very few "cheats": white rice (not terrible,I think) and some french fries at dinner last night (not great, but only ate 6...). Meanwhile, No Chocolate, no dairy, no artificial sweetners. Doing well and feeling well. Just in time to go to visit relatives in July. Hope I can convince them to let me cook! Have a feeling we'll be eating out somewhat...well, at least I made it 30 days pretty clean.
    Feel good everyone! If I can manage to stay the course in July, I will. I may revert to Primal, but 80/20. (I usually stick more to 90/10 - because I consider not being able to get grassfed meats and pastured eggs the 10%.) Not stressed about vacation, just musing for the sake of it!

MamaAdams is offline Member
    I am going to join in on the whole30 for July. Was doing the whole30 this month but fell off the wagon when my husband came home after being away working in ND for 40 days. Went out of town and did horrible. just need to learn how to stay strong!

HopelessDreamer is offline Senior Member
    i'm actually not even wanting coffee so much anymore! i've been drinking iced green/white/peppermint tea that i make each day.
    i dont think i want chocolate, either! Now THAT'S amazing!!! the thought of the bitterness is not pleasant. strange! i think i will try to do this into July - not going to be easy, but i can try. good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by HopelessDreamer; 06-26-2012 at 03:54 AM.

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ewapyunco View Post
    I'm totally in! This is just what I need to get my butt in gear. It's going to be quite the challenge since I just moved back in with my CW parents. Husband is on an 8 month tour in Afghanistan so this will help pass some more time!!!

Husband is in Afghanistan too. These 30 days flew and definitely helped pass the time. One of the reasons I'm going to continue into august. Hoping to make those months fly!!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ewapyunco View Post
    I'm totally in! This is just what I need to get my butt in gear. It's going to be quite the challenge since I just moved back in with my CW parents. Husband is on an 8 month tour in Afghanistan so this will help pass some more time!!! Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
    This is a spam message. You can tell by the fact that when you "quote" the poster, there is a link that is hidden in the original message. See.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Except that link won't take you to Amazon...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Day 26: B: Bulletproof coffee. L: Miso soup and sashimi at Japanese restaurant. Had a bit of soy today, but no rice. Scored a huge basket of fresh peas from the farmer's market, so have been snacking on them all afternoon. Had a club soda with lime at the local golf course clubhouse after a short hike around the property (very high-end place), and we had a bowl of bar mix as DS was starving. I ate about 2 dozen spiced peanuts and almonds. Avoided all the mini cracker type mix. S: Sundried tomato sausage, took it out of the casing and cooked it with 2 small eggs. More fresh peas.

Made a batch of muffins (regular sugar and wheat type) for older University son as we will be driving to visit him tomorrow. I'm organizing a care package for him - the starving student type. Didn't taste a bit, even though they are apple cinnamon - my favourite flavour. I'm seeing great results from the Whole30 and I'm determined to make it clean to the end of the month. I really want the 130's again. I was 142.0 this morning, another new low.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast