Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June page 3

CaveCanem is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    So glad to see this. I was planning on going it alone, but this will make it more fun. Count me in!

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Fabulous!

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieKessler View Post
    Everyone is welcome! This is going to be terrific.

Ah, excellent Mexican food. Hey, maybe you can look at the menu ahead of time, see if there are at least gluten-free options?
    Yes, Mexican food is my downfall. I have Celiac, so there's no messing around with gluten for me! This restaurant is really good with food allergies so I'm sure I won't get sick. But I'm sticking to it 100% so no corn tortillas either! Eek!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1217 View Post
    Yes, Mexican food is my downfall. I have Celiac, so there's no messing around with gluten for me! This restaurant is really good with food allergies so I'm sure I won't get sick. But I'm sticking to it 100% so no corn tortillas either! Eek!
    Can you do cheese? Maybe have fajitas without the wrap? I'm not sure what's in the sauce, though. But if the restaurant is good about offering options to those with food allergies and sensitivities, then you should be fine. Be sure to breathe in the smells of the other foods so you can "taste" it vicariously!

iamshazza is offline Junior Member
    This sounds awesome. I need to get on board! Just started reading up on this.
    "It's not a hill it's a mountain as we start out the climb..."

I am absolutely interested in joining in this month. I had a week long vacation on a boat and while it was awesome I indulged in way too much fun I don't regret it at all. It was a decision I made and one of the best vacations I have ever been on. Although, when I look at my husbands abs (that he so easily accomplished) I regret it a little! He had a huge sweet tooth, kicked the habit, and now looks better than he ever has. I love him to death but sometimes I hate him. Especially when he walks around shirtless just to show off. Boys! GAH!

Here is to the Whole30 for June. Good luck everybody! We can do it!

CaveCanem is offline Member
    The hardest part for me will be the no red wine or dark chocolate. Worth it, but still a bigger challenge than I care to admit.

Welcome aboard, all!

Remember to stock your pantries and refrigerators!

snoops is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveCanem View Post
    The hardest part for me will be the no red wine or dark chocolate. Worth it, but still a bigger challenge than I care to admit.
    I hear ya.

I'm in. Did 10 great days in April but its gone all to hell since then. I really want to do 30 this time. Friday it is

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieKessler View Post
    Can you do cheese? Maybe have fajitas without the wrap? I'm not sure what's in the sauce, though. But if the restaurant is good about offering options to those with food allergies and sensitivities, then you should be fine. Be sure to breathe in the smells of the other foods so you can "taste" it vicariously!
    No reason you can't do the guacamole. Just dip something else that they might have around, like cuke slices or celery sticks? And they likely have a chicken option.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast