Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June page 23

Bejelly is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'll have to check out the Coconut Manna. I haven't had a chance to make bulletproof coffee but I just added the coconut oil and ghee to my black tea and pretty tasty.

B - 2 eggs + bacon
    L 2 hamburger patties + avocado and sauteed spinach
    D - dry rubbed oven baked ribs and broccoli.

Going for a nice walk with the fam in a couple of minutes.

BadBunny congrats on the flat stomach!
    Last edited by Bejelly; 06-07-2012 at 06:27 PM.

zizou is offline Senior Member
    I'm feeling pretty good, this is effectively GAPS diet with some differences but it's going pretty good. I'd say i'm at about 15days in? So half way. Gut health has improved i think.

Will be a big decision on whether i infact change anything at the end of the 30days or just live like this, if it ain't broke dont fix it as they say.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Despite how good I feel and all the positive changes, I will probably bring fermented dairy back into the diet and see how things change. If it's bad, I'll reluctantly give them back up, but I do miss my fermented dairies.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

zizou is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking that, reintroducing kefir at least. like you i will probably see how i feel and limit it or stop completly if i'm not happy.

silverfox is offline Junior Member
    Well, so far so good. I made an exception to go out for sushi with a friend who was in town. With all my food allergies there's not much else that I can do. Still managed to make the rice fit into my low carb that I'm trying (under 100g). I'm not going to sweat it. I don't honestly have any problem avoiding grains so it's not something I'm stressing about. Sugar on the other hand... That being said I've had no added sugar since I started. I've been playing with intermittent fasting the past week and I've been surprised how easy it is. The only problem I've had with it is getting enough calories in during my feeding window. Plus I just realized today that I've been 100% faithful with my workout schedule for the past three weeks which feels good.

CaveCanem is offline Member
    Day 7 over and out!

Breakfast coffee

10:30. Soprasseta and strawberries
    1:00. Sweet potato with all the fixings, yum!
    7:00. Steak and veggie stir fry. Considering some berries and coconut.

Exercise. Morning and evening dog walk total 50 minutes. Plan to walk to CVS and back, 40 minutes, I am guessing.

Need to get back to strength workouts.

MamaAdams is offline Member
    Day 7 went well, my son had his first T-Ball game which was cute to watch, he would rather just play in the sand and wander around than play the game.
    B-2 1/2 fried eggs in bacon grease
    L-salad with leftover steak, romain, sprouts, avocado and salsa
    D- salad with chicken breast, bacon, greens and a few tomatoes
    S- some Watermelon and grapes
    Will probably have some strawberries and almond butter, not a whole lot but dinner wasnt much and I am hungry still. It has been tough going without chocolate and tomorrows grocery trip is going to be hard but I am determined to do it right. It's just so easy to grab a little bit without even thinking about it.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siakeia View Post
    I haven't been able to do a successful whole 30 since november (JK you were also part of that one!)
    I think having a group to chat with really helped keep me on track then, so lets do this!
    You can do it!

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Day 7

B - black coffee, 3 eggs scrambled in EVOO with onions, mushrooms, bell pepper and Billinski's organic chicken sausage (minimally processed)

L - Apple with almond butter; 4 strips of bacon (Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon, uncured); water

D - 1 can of Wild Planet albacore tuna w/homemade paleo mayo, onion, celery and carrot; BAS of Earthbound Farms organic spring mix of lettuces and 1/2 a cucumber; water

dessert post workout - 6 organic strawberries and 1 large banana sliced, in a bowl with about 1 T of coconut milk; water

Vitamins - 3 omega-3s, 1 D3

WOD - 35-min walk around neighborhood; TKD class with sparring drills and sparring

Stupid, stupid, stupid me, doing Insanity for 15 days a few weeks ago. Stressed my knees. And then, after a session with a personal trainer this Monday who believed in cardio w/weights and had me do many, many reps of 45 seconds of lateral drills up and down (sidestepping quickly) on an upside-down half-circle rubber ball thing, I really stressed my knees. So today in TKD class, my left knee started hurting. Now it's hours later, my knee is extremely unhappy, and the right one in joining in, possibly because it feels ignored. Ugh. Grrrrr. Meh.

Well, on the positive side, today was the first day when I felt very energetic in the morning. It didn't last -- by afternoon, I was dragging again -- but it's a start!

Getfitt is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Am I too late to join....?I will follow your food choices n see if I lose any wt...thanks for posting it....

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast