Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for June page 2

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    I started the whole 30 at the beginning of this month, did it for 10 days then decided to cheat and eat Mexican food. I started again about 5 days ago... dairy, nut, and sugar free. Only meats and veggies. So.. I'm in!
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

MrsK is offline Junior Member
    This is just what the Dr ordered, my diet has been dire for the last few weeks so I need a good kick up the backside to keep me going, can this newby join you all please?

Heragain is offline Junior Member
    Can I join too? Need to get my sleep better and also have a dress I need to get into fot my daughter's wedding!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    I've just completed a Whole30 in May with almost perfect compliance. I plan to continue into June with only 1 or two very minor intentional variations. I lost 7 lbs this past month and it has been great. So, I'd like to join the June thread for ongoing support and journalling. Good luck to all of us!

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Wahoo! Welcome aboard, everyone!!! June is going to be FABULOUS. If you haven't done so yet, I highly recommend that you check out the Whole 30 Program and plan to food shop by tomorrow so that you're all set to kick things off on Friday. (I have the previous version of the Whole 30 Program, so I'm going to take a quick look to see what's changed.)

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    i'd love to join you all if that's ok! I was a couple of days too late last month to join but i did really well and i want to keep the momentum going.

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdilla View Post
    I started the whole 30 at the beginning of this month, did it for 10 days then decided to cheat and eat Mexican food. I started again about 5 days ago... dairy, nut, and sugar free. Only meats and veggies. So.. I'm in!
    I'm already stressing cause my whole family is going to a really good Mexican restaurant for my cousin's graduation on the 2nd! I'm sure there will be things there that I can eat, but it's going to be tough passing up their homemade chips and guac!

Everyone is welcome! This is going to be terrific.

Ah, excellent Mexican food. Hey, maybe you can look at the menu ahead of time, see if there are at least gluten-free options?

collegeprimalgirl is offline Junior Member
    This is awesome and I'd love to join if you'll have me, I want to be very on track before heading to the beach in July!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Of course! Everyone is welcome!

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast