Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with my flat ass page 3

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I had the same problem up until recently. I stopped deadlifting/squatting and started doing more sprints. It turns out sprints are the key to both leg strength and a muscular ass.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    One more reason I need to start sprinting! When I lost the weight my ass fell off!

StackingPlates is offline Senior Member
    If you want those glutes, you need to study up on Bret Contreras' techniques.

Bret Contreras Glute Training

I'm willing to bet that by the time you get a 225 pound hip thrust, you'll have buns that will turn heads from a mile away...

Check out those videos while you are there and notice what all those women have in common

ommmmaggie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I had the same problem up until recently. I stopped deadlifting/squatting and started doing more sprints. It turns out sprints are the key to both leg strength and a muscular ass.
    Awesome news! I can do sprints anywhere. Back to it! What are you doing weekly? One ten-minute set, or more often than that?

Stats as of 3/1/12:
    5'10" female, 38 y/o
    Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
    WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
    DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
    EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ommmmaggie View Post
    Awesome news! I can do sprints anywhere. Back to it! What are you doing weekly? One ten-minute set, or more often than that?
    I've kind of just been doing them whenever I feel like it. I might do 3 or 4 all out sprints every other day some weeks and skip them entirely on others. I usually go with trail/hill sprinting though because I have this nasty habit of falling on flat roads when I get up to the really high speeds. Or at least I did back when I wore regular shoes.
    Another thing which might have contributed is that I've been taking the stairs three at a time whenever I come across them. I don't generally need to use stairs though so I'm not sure about that one.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123