Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nixxy's home page 6

nixxy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I forgot I wrote that boohoo diary post....

Things chugging along slowly as usual. I've stopped calorie counting and am just eating intuitively.

It's study week here so am pretty inactive, thus I am not eating as much as usual. But my hunger is very low as well so my body obviously realises it's hardly moving.

CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER. Then summer time and vege gardening and bike rides and mountain walks and other fun outdoor activities can begin.
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Chin up nixxy, you've come so far. So you won't be the slimmest girl in the beach this year, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of and putting off getting out there enjoying the great NZ country side/beaches because you aren't a "healthy weight" is a load of crap.

Get out there, live life and enjoy yourself!
    Arse kicked?.. ;-)

Good luck with your exams too!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Chin up nixxy, you've come so far. So you won't be the slimmest girl in the beach this year, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of and putting off getting out there enjoying the great NZ country side/beaches because you aren't a "healthy weight" is a load of crap.

Get out there, live life and enjoy yourself!
    Arse kicked?.. ;-)

Good luck with your exams too!
    Haha thank you for the encouragement!
    It's hard not to be annoyed that I'm losing yet another summer to my lack of confidence though.
    It would help if all my friends weren't so darn skinny. I know that's bad logic but seriously, standing next to 10 girls who all weigh under 70kg and are all taller than me is never a good confidence boost ahahaha.

I'll enjoy myself either way though

Current PRs:

My blog
    My journal

your progress pics are amazing! you have come SO far! do not try to dwell on the summer thing so much. I have learned there will always be someone with a better body than me and someone with a worse. You will feel more comfortable than you did last summer Something you may have to address is an issue that I seem to have, I always see myself as the "larger" me. Even though I am only 130-135lbs I see the me that was 160. It is a hard thing to get over mentally. BUT that is something I know I need to get better at, loving me as me.

keep on doing what your doing!

Quote Originally Posted by healthyphysique View Post
    your progress pics are amazing! you have come SO far! do not try to dwell on the summer thing so much. I have learned there will always be someone with a better body than me and someone with a worse. You will feel more comfortable than you did last summer Something you may have to address is an issue that I seem to have, I always see myself as the "larger" me. Even though I am only 130-135lbs I see the me that was 160. It is a hard thing to get over mentally. BUT that is something I know I need to get better at, loving me as me.

keep on doing what your doing!
    Thanks! And that's a good point indeed

Yes I think I know what you mean about that. Even though you KNOW you've changed, you sort of continue acting as if you haven't. For me that's things like still wearing a cardi with everything... but my backfat is gone now! Lol

Current PRs:

My blog
    My journal

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Nixxy - you are amazing. Get out on that beach this summer and kick arse !!!!!!! You are happy with your progress, so don't go negitizing that with these thoughts !!!!! Ok - good !!!!
    I am not sure that negitizing is even a word ?

anyway girl - you absolutely rock
    and all the very best of luck with your exams
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Nixxy - you are amazing. Get out on that beach this summer and kick arse !!!!!!! You are happy with your progress, so don't go negitizing that with these thoughts !!!!! Ok - good !!!!
    I am not sure that negitizing is even a word ?

anyway girl - you absolutely rock
    and all the very best of luck with your exams
    G x
    Hahah thankyou very much!

Will do. Absolutely cannot wait for these exams to be done.

Current PRs:

My blog
    My journal

side 282 to 223.jpg

New progress photo for ~61 lbs lost! Apologies for the hideous nudity ahaha. Now that my first photo is like that I feel like they all have to be for comparison sakes....

Current PRs:

My blog
    My journal

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixxy View Post
    WHAT. Wow. I thought my last 20lb hadn't really changed me much, because my stomach hasn't really shrunk since I was about 240lb.

But look at this. LOOK AT THIS. I gained a neck. Look at my arm!!! Oh my goodness. I need to stop thinking about my stomach so much.

And this is only 30lb lost... only half of my losses have made this much difference. I am in shock!
    Right on!! You look like a new person. If i didn't know any better, I would honestly think that it was two different people in the pictures. Keep on rockin'!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    You are doing fantastic!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast