Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nixxy's home page 6

Primal Fuel
    your progress pics are amazing! you have come SO far! do not try to dwell on the summer thing so much. I have learned there will always be someone with a better body than me and someone with a worse. You will feel more comfortable than you did last summer Something you may have to address is an issue that I seem to have, I always see myself as the "larger" me. Even though I am only 130-135lbs I see the me that was 160. It is a hard thing to get over mentally. BUT that is something I know I need to get better at, loving me as me.

keep on doing what your doing!

nixxy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by healthyphysique View Post
    your progress pics are amazing! you have come SO far! do not try to dwell on the summer thing so much. I have learned there will always be someone with a better body than me and someone with a worse. You will feel more comfortable than you did last summer Something you may have to address is an issue that I seem to have, I always see myself as the "larger" me. Even though I am only 130-135lbs I see the me that was 160. It is a hard thing to get over mentally. BUT that is something I know I need to get better at, loving me as me.

keep on doing what your doing!
    Thanks! And that's a good point indeed

Yes I think I know what you mean about that. Even though you KNOW you've changed, you sort of continue acting as if you haven't. For me that's things like still wearing a cardi with everything... but my backfat is gone now! Lol
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Nixxy - you are amazing. Get out on that beach this summer and kick arse !!!!!!! You are happy with your progress, so don't go negitizing that with these thoughts !!!!! Ok - good !!!!
    I am not sure that negitizing is even a word ?

anyway girl - you absolutely rock
    and all the very best of luck with your exams
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

nixxy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Nixxy - you are amazing. Get out on that beach this summer and kick arse !!!!!!! You are happy with your progress, so don't go negitizing that with these thoughts !!!!! Ok - good !!!!
    I am not sure that negitizing is even a word ?

anyway girl - you absolutely rock
    and all the very best of luck with your exams
    G x
    Hahah thankyou very much!

Will do. Absolutely cannot wait for these exams to be done.
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixxy View Post
    WHAT. Wow. I thought my last 20lb hadn't really changed me much, because my stomach hasn't really shrunk since I was about 240lb.

But look at this. LOOK AT THIS. I gained a neck. Look at my arm!!! Oh my goodness. I need to stop thinking about my stomach so much.

And this is only 30lb lost... only half of my losses have made this much difference. I am in shock!
    Right on!! You look like a new person. If i didn't know any better, I would honestly think that it was two different people in the pictures. Keep on rockin'!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    You are doing fantastic!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Nixxy, looking good :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Holy holy Nixxy you are looking so good !
    Keep at it girl and send me some of your positive vibes !!!!
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixxy View Post
    Just today I was comparing my grocery trolley to the lady in front of me, and it was surreal. I had been walking around the supermarket worrying and feeling guilty for picking up some tomato sauce with a wheat derivative in the ingredient list, and some tuna with soybean oil in the ingredients, when I almost laughed out loud realising how stupid that is once I saw her trolley compared to mine.
    I don't even notice that I'm not buying bread, grains, cereal, pasta, lollies, biscuits, cookies, chips, etc because I'm too busy worrying about 0.001g of soybean oil hahahahaha
    Nixxy, lol that is hilarious! It's good to laugh at ourselves, and to share a joke so others can smile too, thanks. And congrats on your fantastic progress to date. Grok on.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    nixxy, my gosh, you are progressing so well. Really, stop worrying about the scales, the pictures show how well you are going. You inspire me!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast