Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0 Net Carb Breads page 2

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If the reason your wife likes to eat bread is to hold fillings for her sandwiches, try introducing lettuce as wraps here and there. I know there was another thread with people offering suggestions for sandwich type eating...

Sometimes we use thick cut ham or chicken breast as the holder for other fillings like cheese, mayo, pesto, roasted peppers and stuff like that. Sure your fingers get a bit messy, but that's why we have tongues! To lick them off.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

tracyla2 is offline Junior Member
    I tried this bread. I had two loaves of regular and two loaves of cinnamon sent to me. I tried to like this bread. I really did. I toasted it for a long time as suggested. I put a lot of butter on it. The texture was nice. But it was tasteless. I ended up throwing all of it away and that is not cheap. I emailed Julian Bakery asking if the Paleo Bread that was to come out was more flavorful. I tried to post a comment asking if I was the only one that did not enjoy the flavor on their website stated very nicely. It did not get posted.

Tracy

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    Low carb bread is not readily available in the UK. None of the four supermarkets and two bakeries in our town sells it. I know of a couple of websites aimed at dieters which sell low carb bread, rolls and toast but no way would I pay 6.95 GBP for 4 loaves of low carb bread or 1.95 GBP per roll ! At today's rate that's $10.78 and $3.02 !!

Jer37208 is offline Member
    there's a company that makes Paleo Bread, marketed at people like us. Maybe I'll order a loaf and see how it goes

tracyla2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer37208 View Post
    there's a company that makes Paleo Bread, marketed at people like us. Maybe I'll order a loaf and see how it goes
    Right: That is Julian Bakery. Make sure you get the Paleo Bread and not the Carb Zero. I purchased the Carb Zero before the Paleo Bread came out. Let us know hot it tastes please. Hopefully better the the Zero Carb.

Tracy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12