Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page

wiltondeportes Guest

Primal Attraction

What are everyone's turn on's? And have you ever thought about what it means evolutionarily?

I'm 22 now. I grew up in a ridiculous culture of female objectification. (Although now that I think about it....is that different from Venus cultures?) I would say that a fit girl is still just as attractive to me as they were 10 years ago, but now I am more into curvier and bigger girls than I ever was. This kind of doesn't make sense since I want someone who doesn't get tired. I wonder if maybe this change is related to a primal instinct for someone that's fertile.

edit: Also, I am totally unattracted to the thin women.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 05-22-2012 at 01:11 PM.

NobleSavage is offline Member
    We just did a 'love' topic in my psychology class (and yes, it was excruciatingly dull) We're supposed to prefer curvy females due to their child bearing capability. A tiny one just wouldn't be able to ensure the survival of our genes. As with almost every part of science, the buzzword here seems to be evolution. Not that i consider psychology real science now that i think of it.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleSavage View Post
    We just did a 'love' topic in my psychology class (and yes, it was excruciatingly dull) We're supposed to prefer curvy females due to their child bearing capability. A tiny one just wouldn't be able to ensure the survival of our genes. As with almost every part of science, the buzzword here seems to be evolution. Not that i consider psychology real science now that i think of it.
    My feeling is that it's not just ovulary fertility. A curvier shape seems to mean a better access to food and less chance that the baby will not get enough food because of the mom's metabolism. Maybe "easier birth" because of wider hips would be an aspect too.

In a short response...DAT ASS...Curves in general really, but from an evolutionary stand point, a bigger ass USUALLY means wider, child bearing hips...Which is preferable in a potential mate.

Plus, more cushion for the pushin is always nice. Thicker women are, in general, more attractive.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    have often wondered if the super thin women would not split like a log hit by an wedge.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BarefootPuffin View Post
    In a short response...DAT ASS...Curves in general really, but from an evolutionary stand point, a bigger ass USUALLY means wider, child bearing hips...Which is preferable in a potential mate.

Plus, more cushion for the pushin is always nice. Thicker women are, in general, more attractive.
    I'm actually not so much an ass man. I like 'em, but I like the front view more. Actually....I would just say I like a balanced view, front and back.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 05-22-2012 at 12:31 PM.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    have often wondered if the super thin women would not split like a log hit by an wedge.
    Ya...I would hurt some girls.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I wonder if there is a line to be drawn from liking skinny girls to being gay?

primalmontana is offline Senior Member
    When I get too thin, by best ASSet goes away! My husband says if he liked flat assess he probably would like dudes. He did not find me sexy AT ALL. Now, however, different story...

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    My personal experience is that they are hollow on the inside like chocolate rabbits. That was my wife's take on it.

Personal note: Having sex with skinny chicks is like fucking a plastic bag full of coat hangers.
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast